Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - This is the epilogue; I skipped the next part.

Just a little story object thing I thought up in my spare time. Nothing that extravagant.

Chapter 9 - This is the epilogue; I skipped the next part.

Chapter 9 - This is the epilogue; I skipped the next part.
Like the title says, I skipped the end of the game because everyone who's reading this knows the end of the game, and if you don't I'd be spoiling it for you. So nyah. *sticks tongue out at u*

Epilogue

It's almost a year later. About a month ago, Cloud and Tifa along with Vincent and me got marrieded. Yayayayay!!!! ...sorry, kind of off the track. Just a bit though. The planet returned to normal, or at least as normal as it was before the Meteor scare.

No one lives in Midgar anymore. There's a town called Edge; I don't know if it was already in the game or if they established it for the Midgar survivors, so for the sake of the fanfic I'll just say it was already there. So that settles that chapter. (no pun intended.)

This is a pretty short chappie, as I am pretty much out of time, so I'll just say we lived happily ever after. The sorta end.

(Keep in mind, readers, that this is A year later. Not two. Advent Children hasn't happened yet.)

I mean, it can't be the end until we die, can it?

This is the end of the chapter, and the story. Quit reading now, or I'm gonna have to shoot you.

~End of Epilogue~

~End of The Last Remaining Ancient 1~
[/color]

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kylaVegeta on November 12, 2007, 12:39:38 AM

kylaVegeta on
kylaVegetaAHHHHHHHHH I LOVE IT!!! I got a question. please please please can my pepes be in your next one all you are going to be be in my next one. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! (ooops I bet I'm anoying you now sorry...) but yeah you all are totally gonna be in my next story. and we are all gonna find away to bring Aeris back.

aeris7dragon on November 12, 2007, 7:02:07 AM

aeris7dragon on
aeris7dragonwell ive already got the whole series planned out...but ill put all ur people in another one i'm planning on, a bit of a random comedy thing with everyone i kno in real life and some OCs and my fave animes and mangas.

kylaVegeta on November 14, 2007, 1:56:18 AM

kylaVegeta on
kylaVegetaok. That'll be awesome. ^-^ I love comedy. XD

aeris7dragon on November 19, 2007, 5:40:09 AM

aeris7dragon on
aeris7dragonSQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!