Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - I've Seen More Than Enough

Funny story! Sasuke gets amnesia and everyone takes advantage of it.

PLEEZ be nice and comment! This is only my second fanfic!:)

Chapter 3 - I've Seen More Than Enough

Chapter 3 - I've Seen More Than Enough
"Where are you taking me you loser?"asked Sasuke as him and Naruto walked through the village.

"You'll see! And don't call me a loser!"

"Hn."

"You really haven't changed, you know that Sasuke?! I don't care what the doctor says!"

Sasuke ignored him and continued walking. Naruto was only a few steps behind him, when they heard a shriek behind them.

"What was that?!"said Sasuke, bewildered. Naruto knew all too well.

"RUN!"he shouted as a huge group of fangirls came around a corner.

The one that screamed earlier yelled, "SASUKE-KUN!!!" and broke into a fast run towards the two boys. The crowd of girls followed her, screaming and waving their arms.

"Who are they?!" yelled Sasuke as him and Naruto darted through the villagers. He looked back as he heard his name being yelled by what must have been a hundred different screaming mouths. Him and Naruto sped up when they saw how close the shrieking fangirls were getting.

"I'll....explain....later!"shouted Naruto between exhausted breaths. The two boys turned a corner, into an alley and stopped.

"DAMMIT!" yelled Naruto. The two of them were starng at a dead end as they panted from the run.

"They're coming!"said Sasuke as the screams became louder.

Trampling feet were heard as the stampede of girls rounded the corner and ran into the alley to find a cornered Sasuke. His blond friend was nowhere to be seen, but that was no concern of the girls. They had eyes only for the poor helpless genin.

"GET HIM!!!"

With screams and shrieks heard around the village, they all jumped on top of the raven-haired shinobi.

"WHERE'D HE GO?!" yelled the confused girls. A puff of smoke appeared where their favorite ninja had just been standing.

"HE'S GONE!"

"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!"

"NO IT'S NOT YOU PIG!"

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING A PIG?!"

The fangirls all started arguing. And before you could say ramen, fists were flying and hair was being pulled.

"DON'T SCRATCH ME!!!"

"SASUKE HATES YOU!"

"YOU FAT IDIOT!!!"

"SASUKE IS MINE!!!"

"OH YEAH?! DO YOU HAVE A LOCK OF HIS HAIR IN YOUR LOCKET?! I DON'T THINK SO!"

"WELL, DO YOU HAVE ONE OF HIS FAVORITE SHIRTS?"

"I HAVE A TISSUE HE USED!"

"YEAH, WELL I HAVE A JAR OF HIS FINGERNAIL CLIPPINGS!"

"LIAR!"

"NO I'M NOT!"

"THEN HOW'D YOU GET 'EM?!"

"I GO DIGGING THROUGH HIS GARBAGE, DUH!"

"SO? I DO THE SAME THING AND I NEVER FOUND ANY OF THAT STUFF!"

"YOU DIDN'T LOOK HARD ENOUGH!"

"WELL, I STILL FOUND A HALF-EATEN RICE BALL THAT I LOOK AT EVERY NIGHT BEFORE I GO TO BED!"


o_O

-----------------------------------

Naruto and Sasuke watched from the roof of a nearby building, digusted.

"Fangirls," Naruto muttered under his breath.

Sasuke's eye twitched. "I'm actually glad I'm staying at Sakura's tonight..."

When the two of them had been cornered, Naruto had thought quickly. Using his shadow clone jutsu, he turned one of the clones into Sasuke using a substitution jutsu. Then they had quickly gone onto the nearest (and tallest) building, using the rest of the clones as a human ladder.

"That was close."said Naruto, still breathing heavily.

They stood on top of the building for a while, until Sasuke turned and started walking away.

"Let's go,"he said,"I've seen more than enough."

"But," said Naruto," I still wanna bring you somewhere."

"Where?"

"It's...a suprise."

"Like I trust you."

"No, really!"

Sasuke sighed. "Fine..."he said reluctantly.

Naruto grinned.

"Then follow me!"

-----------------

Sorry for the short ch, but I'll post more soon!

Tell me what u think!

Comments

Comments (12)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 2, 2007, 5:26:43 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101what next omg that was scary><

uchihacrimson on February 12, 2007, 5:21:18 AM

uchihacrimson on
uchihacrimsonI started choking on my apple when I read that they all went through his trash xDDDDD LMFAO

Yukina-chun on January 2, 2007, 12:32:54 AM

Yukina-chun on
Yukina-chunChapter three is was extremly funny!! xD

BTW, I AM ONE OF THOSE CRAZY FANGIRLS!!!

GO SASUKE!!

Hachi10120 on January 19, 2007, 5:06:57 AM

Hachi10120 on
Hachi10120yeah that's what you call obsessed right there!

Inuranda_Hanyou on January 16, 2007, 9:30:55 AM

Inuranda_Hanyou on
Inuranda_HanyouO.o wow. Those fangirls are really obsessed, lol. The riceball line made me crack up laughing.

Ila-Sweet on December 30, 2006, 1:20:41 PM

Ila-Sweet on
Ila-Sweetdamn fangirls

1mangalover on October 8, 2006, 10:54:29 AM

1mangalover on
1mangaloverThis--Is--Sooooo--GREAT!!!! Make another one soon 'kay!?!?!