Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

For ShadowLove101

I just... had to. It made me so sad... Please read this.

Chapters

Chapters

Chapter 1 - You are never coming home...
Submitted: November 23, 2006 • Updated: November 23, 2006
Word count: 961 • Size: 5k • Comments: 14 • views: 249

Comments

Comments (14)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

LoveWrathChan on June 3, 2008, 10:13:27 AM

LoveWrathChan on (Chapter: 1)
LoveWrathChanOhhh, yes I know. Sure this doesnt amount to the pain that my buddy Ina had to go through, but we put my dog down the other day. T^T Molly
Poor Ina~~~~~ Lovely story-thing, by the way!
Always remember, no matter what happens, you will always have your friends who love you and care about you... :D

LoveKisameChan on November 19, 2007, 10:42:25 AM

LoveKisameChan on (Chapter: 1)
LoveKisameChanthe bell... you've told me about that. and the crying... but you never said anything about the meadow. i've never known youre mother. and i met you the year she died. but reading this and thinking about all you've said breaks my heart... by the way, for some reason my computer won't let me see your stories. would you mind sending the lyrics for our band to me please?

Danofdarkness on May 19, 2008, 9:17:55 AM

Danofdarkness on (Chapter: 1)
DanofdarknessI read that beautiful thing you wrote about enah's mom ( i don't know how to spell her name) it was very nice and only a true friend could write something like that. Im also glad you used that song. Every time I hear that song on the youtube video, i think of my dad and cry. But not on the outside. No one should see me cry. Still, she must be proud to have you as a friend.

LoveKisameChan on November 19, 2007, 10:42:54 AM

LoveKisameChan on (Chapter: 1)
LoveKisameChanoops, sorry... i meant to reply to shadowlove101's message

AmmyK on January 9, 2007, 9:01:20 PM

AmmyK on (Chapter: 1)
AmmyKoh my gosh! That is so touching! I would wnt to die if my mom did...she's not gonna die, i know. I mean everyone dies, but she's not gonna for a long time.

LoveKisameChan on November 19, 2007, 10:46:22 AM

LoveKisameChan on (Chapter: 1)
LoveKisameChannot to put you down or anything, but life comes at you fast, or in this case, it could be death. anyone, you or me, could die tomorrow for all we know. grim topic... but it's true...

ShadowLove101 on November 23, 2006, 11:54:54 AM

ShadowLove101 on (Chapter: 1)
ShadowLove101Oh, thank u so much! I love both of the songs, 2! ure a really great friend. Its funny, what happened today. My mom had this bell that she would use so we could help her when she needed help. Today, it went off and no one touched it. She still here. She's watching. A few days before she died, she said that she saw a beautiful meadow of flowers. In the meadow was a beautiful church. I guess that must be what heaven is like...

LoveKisameChan on November 19, 2007, 10:43:16 AM

LoveKisameChan on (Chapter: 1)
LoveKisameChanthe bell... you've told me about that. and the crying... but you never said anything about the meadow. i've never known youre mother. and i met you the year she died. but reading this and thinking about all you've said breaks my heart... by the way, for some reason my computer won't let me see your stories. would you mind sending the lyrics for our band to me please?

AmmyK on January 9, 2007, 9:04:36 PM

AmmyK on (Chapter: 1)
AmmyKwow...I am sorry, really i am. i think it's real great that she's watching you. and I am sure, when it comes to be your turn to leave life, you two will be together again. Until then, don't mourn, instead, celebrate the wonderful times you probably had together!

dont_ever_quote_Mark_Twain on November 29, 2006, 8:31:59 AM

dont_ever_quote_Mark_Twain on (Chapter: 1)
dont_ever_quote_Mark_TwainHopefully, one day, I'll go to join that church. And when I open the doors, and walk inside, I'll see her waiting.

crazicat06 on January 4, 2007, 12:13:41 PM

crazicat06 on (Chapter: 1)
crazicat06*sniff* I know that pain too. My dog, Ajax, is dead. I get a pain in my chest, I wanna die, I wanna kill, I wanna cry. But he wouldnt want that, now would he? He's in doggy heaven, ever so happy. I should put the poem I wrote about him up. Your peom helped me too, didja know that? I'm crying right now cause of you. I'm crying in happiness. You made me realize a few things. Please, keep on being a kind person, my friend.

Dragonlord999 on December 31, 2006, 6:06:52 AM

Dragonlord999 on (Chapter: 1)
Dragonlord999dude that was deep that has meaning to everyone who has lost some one important I know how Shadow feels, I know what it feels like to have that happen so to every one that is going to read this know this don't take the people u know for granted, family, friends, and even ur pets are important so take care of those who have meaning to

Nikku