Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Prologue

This is about the Naruto group going to Middle School they are in 8th grade so friends,school,drama,fun,and middle school romance.Comment please!

Chapter 0 - Prologue

Chapter 0 - Prologue
Disclaimer:I dont own Naruto or any of the other characters.

Hinata's alarm radio went off singing Bring me to life By Evanesence at 6:00.

She got up thinking This is the first day of Konaha Academy for me and its in the middle of the school year too ,no one will want to be my friend and Neji is going there too so it wont be that bad he is very protective of me.Oh well time to face the music.

She went into the bathroom put on her head band so she wouldnt get any face wash in her hair then,washed her face with Biore. Hinata got her two towels and jumped into the shower (a 20 minute shower I might add). She went to the mirror and blew drie her hair,put on mosturizer and cover up and just a smige of clear strawberry lipgloss.

Hinata went into her ginormous closet with hardley much in it she really wasn't a girl to shop til she dropped but that was about to change very soon. She picked out a blue aero polo shirt and a jean skirt with legging and a pair of black flats. She didnt like to show off her body even though she is very beautiful.That would change also.

Hinata put her hair in a respectable bun with her bangs and two pieces of hair not in the bun,she was done getting ready.

She grabbed her purse with a book inside of course and went down stairs.

She sat at the kitchen table and ate cereal for breakfast,raisin bran.
When there foot steps coming into the kitchen who was it?

It was Neji coming down for his breakfast he grabbed a bowl,the raisin bran,milk ,and a spoon,he poured his cereal and sat down.

And now who comes running in but Hanabi grabbing a bowl of coco puffs set out for her.

Neji and Hinata finished their breakfast and headed out of the kitchen so they could grab their bookbags and purse.

Neji said "Well lets go out to the driver we have to be at school early so you can register." "Yes." said Hinata obeying her cousin.

They got into the black Rolls Royce with the Three Days Grace CD in.
to be continued......





Now: Now this is my first story so it isnt that good i just stared and once i got started ideas flew so I just got out a skool cuz 2day waz a 1/2 day :p so i decided to write and i came up with this idea lat night hence the title last nite thx 2 the peeps who gave me comments it gave me the will to acctuatley write the story so im gunna do the same thing with my prologue if no one likes it then i wont continue but if i get comments i will and remember this is my first story and i do like constuctive crisisum to make my story better and i do love suggesttions cuz well i have no clue where im going with this.

Comments

Comments (176)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

erandor3 on December 5, 2008, 9:12:40 PM

erandor3 on
erandor3hey watsup just stoppin by to see if u might continue this since it says u might =P

eelchic on December 7, 2008, 8:30:08 PM

eelchic on
eelchicyup i mite continue but im not sure i dont really have many ideas for this story but im back for good

erandor3 on July 9, 2009, 7:54:26 AM

erandor3 on
erandor3YAY!-glomps hug-:3

kogalover2013 on April 23, 2008, 11:03:44 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013omg so awsome and i <3 dats song there goese the song

eelchic on April 23, 2008, 11:05:22 AM

eelchic on
eelchiclol I know its so them! & i luv the song its so romantical!well in my opinion.thanks!

kogalover2013 on April 23, 2008, 11:09:31 AM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013i bets its embarressing thought i whould kick dat guys @$$ myself lol

sailoraqua13 on April 13, 2008, 4:56:28 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13PLEASE ADD A NEW CHAPPIE!!!!!!!!!! TTTT____TTTT

eelchic on April 13, 2008, 5:06:45 AM

eelchic on
eelchicI am I am,I'm writting right now!

sailoraqua13 on April 13, 2008, 5:07:23 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Ok! ^^

sailoraqua13 on April 6, 2008, 2:56:53 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Will u please add 1 more chappie 2day? Guess what? I'M STARTING A NARUTO FANFIC!!!! :3

eelchic on April 6, 2008, 3:01:04 AM

eelchic on
eelchicKool I'll check out your fic and maybe another chapter after I get back from the park,I want to see the hot guys again lol,no I'm taking my little bro so i'll c if I can add another chapter,but I have been having a little bit of writters block so i dont know how good it will be!

pinkEnVxo on March 31, 2008, 7:04:58 AM

pinkEnVxo on
pinkEnVxoso sweet amd check out my stories and poems 2!!!

rlkitten on March 16, 2008, 3:49:24 PM

rlkitten on
rlkittenlol, seems quite nice so far ^^ Almost sounds like my own mornings xD

eelchic on March 16, 2008, 9:29:49 PM

eelchic on
eelchicThanks and lol!!!^^

sasukeXsakuraforever on February 3, 2008, 12:41:06 AM

sasukeXsakuraforever on
sasukeXsakuraforeverOMG very very good chapters!!
I love them!
(sorry about the really long wait ~_~)

VERY, VERY GOOD JOB!
*gives you the Rock Lee thumbs up*^^

eelchic on February 3, 2008, 12:46:29 AM

eelchic on
eelchicYAHNESS UR BACK!!!!!& Thankys very very much!!!^^

nextguardian on January 16, 2008, 3:53:10 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianGreat chapter!

and I second zerotimberwolf's idea, it would fit perfectly.

eelchic on January 29, 2008, 3:26:21 AM

eelchic on
eelchicThanks!^^ it would!

musicismylife on December 30, 2007, 6:21:00 AM

musicismylife on
musicismylifeplz keep goin wit both storiez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gr8 work so far!!!!

eelchic on December 30, 2007, 6:30:18 AM

eelchic on
eelchicThankums Im tote going to I'll finnish Naruto:New Year by new Years day then Ill get started with Naruto:Last Year of Middle School so dont worry!!!