Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - A Test of the mind

When the Spirits of Love want to test InuYasha will he pass their three tests or will he lose the one person he truly cares about forever... Kagome ...

Chapter 4 - A Test of the mind

Chapter 4 - A Test of the mind
A Test of Mind

Inuyasha ran back to the clearing where Kagome was and rushed to her side he checked her for injuries and flinched when he saw the big gash on the back of her head. He knew that they were in trouble because they didn't have Sango or Miroku to protect them and Kagome couldn't protect them in her condition so he had to find a place to stay until his demon powers returned or Kagome woke up. So as he picked Kagome up he went to look for a place to spend the rest of the night. While he was looking he saw a small cave in the face of a small hill he thought it would make a nice place to spend the night. He checked to make sure that nothing was already living there, when he was sure everything was safe he made a bed for Kagome and started to clean her head wound. All of a sudden he felt his heart beat very strong and he knew that it was morning. When he finished bandaging her he went to the entrance of the cave and watched the sun rise. He was thinking about getting some food for them when he heard Kagome wake up moaning.
" Kagome are you alright?" he asked
" Souta is that you? Oh my head what happened?" she asked trying to get up.
" Stay down Kagome you might open your wounds again." Inuyasha said holding her down.
" What? Who are you? Where are my mom and brother? AHHHHH! You have dog-ears! You must be a demon! DEMON BEGONE!!!" She yelled.
" Kagome what the Hell are you doing?" InuYasha yelled over her screams
Kagome pushed him off of her and tried to hit him. Feeling very pissed he jumped onto her and pinned her down.
" WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!! ITS ME INUYASHA REMEMBER!!"
" What are you talking about? Who are you?"
" What are you babbling about its me InuYasha."
" Inuyasha..." she said moving his name around in her mouth trying to remember who he was.
" Yes I...NU...YA...SHA now tell me what happened?" he asked
" I...I...I don't remember." She confessed
" Oh come on you have to remember something you were attacked by a snake demon!" he said irritated
" I'm sorry but I don't know what happened but I think I know who you are but I can't place it.
"
" Ok once you told me about this amnesia thing when people lose their memories when they get hit on the head." He said trying to remember the conversation he had had with Kagome almost three weeks ago when Sango forgot who everyone was when she got hit in the head with her Hirikotseu
****************************FLASH BACK*******************************
" Kagome why doesn't Sango remember who we are?" Shippo asked
" Feh don't be stupid Shippo she is just tired she will remember in the morning." InuYasha said with a board tone.
" Its not that simple InuYasha you see she has a condition called Amnesia."
" Amnasie?" Shippo and InuYasha said at the same time
" No Amnesia it's when a person gets hit hard on the head and they temporarily forget who people are or who they are." She said in a matter-of-fact tone
" Well how do you cure it!? We have to find more jewel shards and she will slow us down." InuYasha said
" InuYasha SIT!!!" Kagome said " The only way you can cure it is try to get her to remember who you are she will have to do the rest on her own.
**************************END FLASH BACK*************************************
" So I've got to get you to remember who I am. Ok easy?" First he pulled out Tetsuiga and Kagome looked in awe as it transformed into a fang.
" Neat trick how did you do that?"
" Ok that didn't work plan 2" he said a little frustrated he had really hoped that would work.
He was on plan 327 by the time the sun was sinking in the West.
" InuYasha Im sorry but I am tired and I want to sleep. We can try tommorow?" Kagome said with a yawn
" Whatever just go to sleep." InuYasha said
" Within a matter of seconds he could hear her breathing as she fell asleep."
' What am I going to do" he thought
' Maby the second spirit of love can help me." He said then it hit him like a bullet he had to show how much he loved her. He thought back to the time Kagome had saved him from going full demon during their battle with Kaguya the moon princess (movie 2). He remembered how she had saved him by kissing him.
He ran into the cave and shook Kagome until she woke up.
" What is it?" She said sleepily
Without saying a word he took her face in his hands and kissed her and put all the love and passion for her into it.
When he pulled away Kagome blinked and said
" InuYasha oh my head what happened and wheres that snake demon? Howed I end up here?"
InuYasha looked as though he was going to cry
" InuYasha whats wrong, are those tears?" Kagome asked worried
" Oh Kagome I thought I had lost you. I just want you to know how much I love you." He said
Then everything went black and Kagome vanished.

Sango and Miroku were drifting off to sleep while Kaede watched over Kagome and InuYasha. When Sango woke up and soon Miroku woke as well.
" Something is here." Sango said
All of a sudden a small child appeared with a teenager beside her and the child said
"InuYasha has passed the first test." Then she disappeared
Then the second spoke
" InuYasha has passed the second test. One remains." It said before it to vanished
Kaede looked a little nervous
" Be careful InuYasha the last one is the Test of Love and it will test you to the limit of your streangth. Kagomes life is in your hands please be careful. Kaede said.
" INUYASHA IF KAGOME DIES I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU, YOU BIG JERK!!!" Shippo cried
' Be careful InuYasha' Sango thought
And all Miroku did was pray.

Comments

Comments (14)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

inuyashalova on October 28, 2007, 2:19:36 AM

inuyashalova on
inuyashalovathat was soooooooo b-e-a-utiful!!!! Write More!!! Write it into a book! BE AN AUTHOR!!!! U R SO GOOD! CAN'T.....STOP......READING!!!

Anne14 on November 27, 2006, 12:04:39 PM

Anne14 on
Anne14omg thats so sweet!
but the tests seemed so easy!
i bet this last one will be harder than the first two put together ten times!Nice please write more!!!MY STUPID FAMILY THREW OUT THE COMPUTER SO I HAD TO WAIT FOR A NEW ONE!!!!!!I AM WRITING THE NEXT ONE THIS SECOND
JUST WAIT ALITTLE WHILE LONGER
-HARUYASHADOnt ignore us! Make the next chapter soon! do it, do it , do it, do it, DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want to know what happens, besides, its been two months since you finished the chapter at the LEAST!i agree with everywhone that says:pleaeaeass next chappie or something like that (puppydog eyes)Seriously! I been waiting, where is the fourth storie! *waits looking all mad* I love this story!!!
It is so great!!! You have to come out with the 5th chapter soon!i just cant wait!!!I LOVE it!!!!
Need more! PLEASE write more SOON!
Again I love it.great story
i like
hurry up and write the next chapter

Inu_lover1644 on January 28, 2006, 2:22:18 PM

Inu_lover1644 on
Inu_lover1644omg thats so sweet!
but the tests seemed so easy!
i bet this last one will be harder than the first two put together ten times!

Sango808 on November 4, 2005, 12:06:10 PM

Sango808 on
Sango808Nice please write more!!!

haruyasha on November 3, 2005, 7:29:11 AM

haruyasha on
haruyashaMY STUPID FAMILY THREW OUT THE COMPUTER SO I HAD TO WAIT FOR A NEW ONE!!!!!!
I AM WRITING THE NEXT ONE THIS SECOND
JUST WAIT ALITTLE WHILE LONGER
-HARUYASHA

Lexan on October 2, 2005, 11:31:42 AM

Lexan on
LexanDOnt ignore us! Make the next chapter soon! do it, do it , do it, do it, DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want to know what happens, besides, its been two months since you finished the chapter at the LEAST!

Lexan on October 2, 2005, 11:31:17 AM

Lexan on
LexanDOnt ignore us! Make the next chapter soon! do it, do it , do it, do it, DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want to know what happens, besides, its been two months since you finished the chapter at the LEAST!

dark_inu_lover on September 26, 2005, 5:38:06 AM

dark_inu_lover on
dark_inu_lover i agree with everywhone that says:pleaeaeass next chappie or something like that (puppydog eyes)

Inu-Time on September 11, 2005, 12:51:52 AM

Inu-Time on
Inu-TimeSeriously! I been waiting, where is the fourth storie! *waits looking all mad*

Inu-Time on September 5, 2005, 12:17:00 PM

Inu-Time on
Inu-TimeI love this story!!!
It is so great!!! You have to come out with the 5th chapter soon!
i just cant wait!!!

Sinserly
Emily (favs)