Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The Test of the Heart

When the Spirits of Love want to test InuYasha will he pass their three tests or will he lose the one person he truly cares about forever... Kagome ...

Chapter 5 - The Test of the Heart

Chapter 5 - The Test of the Heart
The Test of Love


InuYasha turned around in circles calling Kagomes name, when he sensed something approaching. As he prepared himself for battle a figure dressed in white stepped out of the darkness.
"WHO ARE YOU?" Inuyasha asked
" I am the third spirit of love and prepare to take the last test" the figure replied
Inuyasha was about to ask what he was talking about when he was blinded with sunlight and he found himself next to the bone eaters well.

Shippo was keeping watch over Kagome when a strange adult dressed in white came into the room. Shippo ran to wake the others but the spirit spoke to him before he could move.
" I bring back the soul of the young girl, the demon has spared her life but he still has one test to remain."
As he spoke Shippo watched in amazement as Kagomes soul appeared in the strangers arms. Then Kagome seemed to float into her body then Kagome opened her eyes and gasped. Shippo turned to look at her then back to the spirit but he was gone.

InuYasha looked around to see Sango, Miroku, Shippo and even Kaede standing at the edge of the forest all looking about six years older and all with tears in their eyes.
"What's wrong everyone? Why are you crying?" He asked
" InuYasha" a voice said from the woods
As he turned to see who had said his name he gasped. Kagome came out of the woods in a red dress that was made of a material that seemed to move even with no wind at all. Her hair was done up in curls with small red roses in it. She also had a rose on her wrist and from the way the light was hitting her she looked like an angel. On her shoulder was her bag and in her hand was the full Shikon no Tama.
" Wow." Was all InuYasha could say
"Inuyasha," Kagome continued, " I am going home for good. Here is the jewel do with it what you will but I am going home." She said
Inuyasha was confused
" Why?' he asked
" Because my End of year party at my school was last night and at that party Hojo asked me to marry him and I said yes."
"Marry... wait you mean become his mate!!" Inuyasha said afraid that it might be true
"Yes. He has always been there trying to make sure I was ok and he said he loved me, and that's more than you ever did for me." She said as tears started forming in her chocolate eyes.
"but Kagome I love you to DOESN'T THAT MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU!" Inuyasha yelled as tears were forming in his eyes.
Kagome was taken aback
"Inuyasha I cant I'm sorry but..."she started to say but stopped when she saw Inuyasha
He was standing there with his shoulders shaking and what looked like diamonds falling from his golden eyes that were glassy with tears.
"please" he said in a voice that was filled with pain " don't leave me" he pleaded
"Inuyasha I must, my love for you was real but you never accepted it, so I found someone whom I love as much as he loves me. So to all of you goodbye." She said with tears slowly falling down her cheeks she quickly gave everyone a hug then went to remove the beads that had held his spirit for all those years when he stopped her
"No, leave them they will be my reminder of you." He said then kissed her
As she pulled away she looked shocked then sad
" I'm really sorry" Then she turned and went through the well never to return to feudal Japan ever again.
"InuYasha go after her," Miroku said
"No, I wont Kagomes happiness means more to me than anything if marrying Hojo instead of me makes her happy I will support her but I will not love another." As he said those words he was thrown into total darkness and then he passed out but not before he saw three figures dressed in white. A small child, a teenager, and an adult all smiling at him then the world went black. And he knew no more.

Comments

Comments (11)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

inuyashalova on October 28, 2007, 2:23:50 AM

inuyashalova on
inuyashalovaYO! this is the second next to last!!! write more! write 100 chapters!! just dont end da story!! Pleeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeee!!!!!!

Anne14 on November 27, 2006, 12:22:07 PM

Anne14 on
Anne14Sorry for commenting again, but you really have to continue...We're all waiting for something big!Thank GOD! you finally made it, good job. hope the last chapter is going to be good That was great! I can't wait to see how U end it and THANK YOU for FINALLY adding more.IIIII OMG^^(BIG stars in eyes) pleas pleas PLEAEAEAEAEAAAAAAASSS WRITE more????!?!?! luf jha sooo mutch god gurl*gives you a lion* sorry dont have cookies^^'*listens to hilary duff-love just is**begins to sing with the song*omg i luf this song*totaly distracten* oow uh showwy^^ just make the next chappie owkay?pweaeas*puppydog eyes*PWEESE WRITE MORE! Im begging u! ill add u on favs again!Oh please continue...We have to know how it ends!OMG!!!
I ALMOST CRIED!
PLZZZ CONTINUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH AND JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I SO TOTALLY KNEW THAT INUYASHA WAS GUNNA LET KAGOME BE HAPPY
AND IF YOU DON'T BELEIVE ME I SWEAR ON MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KNEW THAT! BUT ANYWAY PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
CONTINUE!!!!!!!!!!!!

MartinaM89 on January 30, 2006, 5:26:09 AM

MartinaM89 on
MartinaM89Sorry for commenting again, but you really have to continue...We're all waiting for something big!

Inu_lover1644 on January 28, 2006, 2:35:45 PM

Inu_lover1644 on
Inu_lover1644OMG!!!
I ALMOST CRIED!
PLZZZ CONTINUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH AND JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I SO TOTALLY KNEW THAT INUYASHA WAS GUNNA LET KAGOME BE HAPPY
AND IF YOU DON'T BELEIVE ME I SWEAR ON MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KNEW THAT! BUT ANYWAY PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
CONTINUE!!!!!!!!!!!!

His-Shard-Detector on December 27, 2005, 3:22:28 PM

His-Shard-Detector on
His-Shard-DetectorMust know how the rest goes....ADD MORE SOON!!! I hope you get it up soon!!!!!!!
*crosses fingers for Inu*

MartinaM89 on December 27, 2005, 2:37:34 AM

MartinaM89 on
MartinaM89Oh please continue...We have to know how it ends!

kagome_and_inu_4_eva on December 16, 2005, 12:17:44 AM

kagome_and_inu_4_eva on
kagome_and_inu_4_evaPWEESE WRITE MORE! Im begging u! ill add u on favs again!

dark_inu_lover on November 11, 2005, 5:07:14 AM

dark_inu_lover on
dark_inu_loverIIIII OMG^^(BIG stars in eyes) pleas pleas PLEAEAEAEAEAAAAAAASSS WRITE more????!?!?! luf jha sooo mutch god gurl*gives you a lion* sorry dont have cookies^^'*listens to hilary duff-love just is**begins to sing with the song*omg i luf this song*totaly distracten* oow uh showwy^^ just make the next chappie owkay?pweaeas*puppydog eyes*

AnimeWannabe on November 7, 2005, 8:43:22 AM

AnimeWannabe on
AnimeWannabeThat was great! I can't wait to see how U end it and THANK YOU for FINALLY adding more.

Lexan on November 6, 2005, 6:21:41 AM

Lexan on
LexanThank GOD! you finally made it, good job. hope the last chapter is going to be good!