Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Best Friends

Not really about my best friend now... just how most of them have seemed to act.

Chapters

Chapters

Chapter 1 - Best Friends
Submitted: November 7, 2003 • Updated: November 7, 2003
Word count: 137 • Size: <1k • Comments: 11 • views: 400

Comments

Comments (11)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cry_dark_raven on March 21, 2005, 9:07:24 AM

cry_dark_raven on (Chapter: 1)
cry_dark_ravenme and grace have felt that way about different ppl before. i know how tht is.

Lilith_SpiritOfTheNight on March 16, 2005, 9:55:07 AM

Lilith_SpiritOfTheNight on (Chapter: 1)
Lilith_SpiritOfTheNightThat is sometimes SO true; I like your poem. You seem to have pretty good writing skills. On the flip side, best friends can be true. I have two close friends that I have known for eleven years now; two sisters (I have known since I was in first grade) and they have never EVER stabbed me in the back…but...these other two girls I know have stabbed me before. I have known them for six years now and things actually worked out eventually and I haven't had a problem with them for a few years now. Also, I have good times with them. Oh my! Gomen! So sorry, I just blabbed on for eeeeeever. Guess your poem really got to me. ::embarrassed:: Anyway, great stuff!

PhunkYMunkY on March 16, 2005, 8:51:26 AM

PhunkYMunkY on (Chapter: 1)
PhunkYMunkYOMg I luvvd this ryt ok sum grl i kno in skool right its not even kool its just skool and its borin coz i hate the teachers and i smoke when they dont look the buggers. anyway i used to be friends with sarah maloney but shes sach a biaatch and i hate her she sed she once gobbed jonathon johan off once you know the lad who works at the chemist and wears prescription shoes anyway yeah he said that she was great but they were joking with each other trying to fool everyone but it was all a lie. she never did that all and ill tell you this dont ever listen to sarah maloney coz she has one tit bigger than the other.

fluffyismine on March 16, 2005, 7:48:36 AM

fluffyismine on (Chapter: 1)
fluffyismineWow, very, very good. I went through the same sort of thing.

WishGranter on March 14, 2005, 11:00:22 AM

WishGranter on (Chapter: 1)
WishGranterHoly crap. That was the ultimate awesome!! I know how you feel... Story. Of. My. Life...

Lady_Meru on December 30, 2004, 9:59:23 AM

Lady_Meru on (Chapter: 1)
Lady_MeruHey, that's not always true. I would NEVER EVER do that to my best friend. None of it. And knowing her for working on 4 years, she would never do that to me either...Oh well...It's a well written poem overall though. ^.^

SilentSoul92 on December 18, 2004, 6:53:19 AM

SilentSoul92 on (Chapter: 1)
SilentSoul92well, since I've never really had a best friend. I'm not sure if it's true or not. (yep, I'm antisocial) But it's a great poem

MusicBitch on June 18, 2004, 5:06:17 AM

MusicBitch on (Chapter: 1)
MusicBitchYup i learned that this year 2 times -_- liek right now my "Best Friend" she wnated to become popular so she ditched all of us unpopular ppl when she made a popular friend treated us like crap and now the funni thing is today she is calling me over and over again next time she calls i am going to tell her off! Ne ways i use have a really close friend but she moved away 4 years ago o well i loved your poem!

Apple-chan on June 7, 2004, 7:28:30 AM

Apple-chan on (Chapter: 1)
Apple-chanwow O.O;;; thats what im going trew.... i like it.. it can be that way alot of times

Sakura_Sagara on March 14, 2004, 12:52:34 PM

Sakura_Sagara on (Chapter: 1)
Sakura_SagaraI disagree about that in general, because I would never betray my best friend or hurt her behind her back. Maybe it happened to you, and i don't think that person deserved to be your friendship. that mean person....