Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Even more gayness

Naraku sends the Inu-gumi(GUMI!) into Barney's world! Will they survive?

rated pg for retardness, and for the overuse of the word 'gay'

NOT RECOMONDED FOR KIKYO LOVERS!

Chapter 2 - Even more gayness

Chapter 2 - Even more gayness
Kagome was being dragged by the kids off somewhere. Kagome almost got free but one of the kids hit her. Which was against the gay rules of Barney, but only Barney obeys the gay rules.

"Hey!" Kagome cried.

"Hey is for horses," one of the kids said.

"And cows like you!" Kagome snapped. The kid growled, letting go of Kagome to hit her- which was a big mistake. Kagome got loose of the other kids and ran. Ran as far as her legs could go.

"Catch her!" the kids cried, running after Kagome. They may be stronger than her, but they were much slower. Soon, they all stopped. When...

THUMP!

None other than the oh so ugly Kikyo came falling from the sky onto the ground in front of the kids. And the kids, being so gay, mistook her for the ever so pretty Kagome.

"Grab her before she escapes!" Kikyo looked up at the kids confused. She couldn't move an inch of her body before they all tackled her to the ground and lifted her up onto their backs.

"Finally!" Kikyo screeched like a toad. "I have the royal treatment I always deserved!"

The kids paused, looking up her like she was crazy, but then went on. They soon made their way to a door with a giant 'T' on it.

"Ooooo," Kikyo mumurred, staring at the door in an idiotic way. "What does the t stand for? Treatment?"

"Nope," one of the little kids replied, putting her on the ground and grabbing her wrist. "It stands for Tellitubbies."

Kikyo screeched in horror as the kids dragged her clay body towards the door. They opened her and threw her in.

Now, we could tell you what happened, but this is suppossed to be with the main Inu gang and Barney. Not the stupid gay stuff and the Tellitubbies. So...somewhere...a certain hanyou was trying to escape...

****

Inu-Yasha fell onto his knees from exgaughston(sp?). He breathed heavily, and his hair was matted with sweat. How could something so gay and big be so fast?

"Let's play!" Barney cried, taking Inu-Yasha's hand and lifting him up onto the air.

"Let go of me!" Inu-Yasha yelled, but the gay dino wasn't listening. Shippo jumped onto Barney, trying to make him stop from gaynisizing the hanyou.

"Let go of him!" Shippo cried, but Barney picked him up and seated him gently on the ground.

"No, no, no," Barney said, waving his finger around at Shippo. "You can go play with the green dinosaur."

Shippo stared at him in horror, for he knew that the green dinosaur must be as scary as Barney himself(well, actually, Barney is more scarier than anything on earth...except for brocilli....). Then, all of a sudden, there was large thumping noises. The kistune screamed and curled himself into a ball, his big poofy tail covering him. Then -BUM BUM BUM- it came in. A big green dinosaur with a baseball hat!

What was his name again? B.J or something? I dunno... Well, anyway....

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Shippo screamed his lungs out, sending everyone flying into the far wall. The kistune put a leaf on his head, cried 'transform!' and -POOF- transformed into a big pink balloon thingy and flew outta there.

Hey...while he was doing that, lets see what happened with Sango and Miroku!

****

Meanwhile, Sango was still uncouncious from that almost fatal...Barney heart attack. And Miroku was...er...puppies, kitties, squirrels and bunnies in a meadow on a lovely summer day-ing Sango.

Hey, don't hurt me! This is a freakin kid story!

Kind of....

Anywho...

Miroku leaned down towards Sango, to...um...you know already!
But..then...Sango's eyes flew open.

3....2....1...

SLAP!

"AAAOOWWWWW!"

Haha.

Miroku rubbed the red mark that now resided on his cheek. Sango glared daggers at him, her hand raised high for another slap attack.

"It serves you right, hentai," the tajiya murmurred, smiling in victory while she walked the monk roll around on the ground in pain. That's when a thought floated into her head. Where was everybody? Sango looked around to just see that they were in a desterted room. When she knew what was going on, a deep red blush creeped across her cheeks, followed by a very angry look.

"MIROKU!"

The monk looked up at her, fear stricken across his face. He smiled an inocent smile. "Um, innocent until proven guilty?"

Now, you all get to imagine what happens here. Because, I'm to lazy to type down the rest! SO IMAGINE! Write it down, tell me, gimme ideas. And I'll give credit to you!

next time: Will Kagome find her way to Inu-Yasha? Will Shippo escape from...what's-his-face? Will Inu-Yasha kill Barney once and for all? Will we ever care about Kikyo again(NO!)? Will Sango kill Miroku? Will Sesshomaru ever make an appearence?

Find out next time!

Comments

Comments (9)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

CodeGeasslover101 on June 3, 2009, 4:20:40 AM

CodeGeasslover101 on
CodeGeasslover101hahahahahaha god, barney is a fag XD

lolli22 on July 29, 2007, 9:55:59 AM

lolli22 on
lolli22AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! THE HORROR!!!!! I AGREE WITH SHIPPO TOO!!! BAD THINGS I WANT MY MOMMY!...ahem..oh and brocilli is worse! worse worse worse! lol.....anyway.....AWESOME VIDEO! ^_^ MAKE NEW CHAPPYS OR....DIEEEEEE! *hyper so i sound weird ^^ lol*

ILoveInuyasha on June 7, 2007, 1:28:37 PM

ILoveInuyasha on
ILoveInuyasha*falls over from all the gayness*
I AGREE WITH SHIPPO!MAKE THE EVIL THINGS GO AWAY!I'LL TOO BE GOOD MOMMY!!!!*screams in horror*

nice story,but all the gayness...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

HeiesgirlSable on October 17, 2006, 2:27:43 AM

HeiesgirlSable on
HeiesgirlSableI think The green one was the girl the yellow one was BJ But mix it up how ever you please! :) 

SasukesChick on October 6, 2006, 3:05:23 PM

SasukesChick on
SasukesChick*FAVES*

homiez502 on September 25, 2006, 8:29:03 AM

homiez502 on
homiez502LOL
do more
*favs*

diva96 on September 24, 2006, 4:49:06 AM

diva96 on
diva96yay! the 2nd chapter!

gaara25 on September 24, 2006, 3:42:38 AM

gaara25 on
gaara25ahhhhhhhhhhh the gayness!!!!ha i like this one too!:D i can understand why sango slapped miroku.anywaz like i said i like this (favs)