Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A Very Special Christmas

Just a lil Kag/Inu Christmas fic.

Cuteness!

Chapter 1 - A Very Special Christmas

Chapter 1 - A Very Special Christmas

The dog demon stared cross-eyed at the tiny white snowflake that was perched on his nose.

Inu-Yasha grunted and shook his head, a waterfall of snow falling from his head. It had been snowing in the Feudal Era for a few weeks. Inu-Yasha was sitting near the well, alone, while Sango, Miroku, and Shippo were at Kaede''''''''s village. Inu-Yasha stared at the well, getting very impatient. Finally, blue light came from the well and Kagome climbed out of the well.

"Took ya long enough," Inu-Yasha said sternly. He backed up a little, expecting Kagome to flare back, but she didn''''''''t.  Kagome smiled.

"Inu-Yasha, do you want to come to my time with me?" Kagome asked, walking over to Inu-Yasha, still bearing a grin.

Inu-Yasha blinked. "Why?"

Kagome fiddled with her fingers for a second before saying, "Just...because... It''''''''s a surprise for you."

Inu-Yasha snorted, got up, and jumped down the well with Kagome. As they were going down, Kagome grabbed onto Inu-Yasha. The dog demon blushed and looked away from Kagome. They landed, and climbed up the well''''''''s ladder. Kagome walked into her house with Inu-Yasha following her. The dog demon once again shook the snow off of his head.

"Hello?! Sota? Mom? Gramps?" Kagome yelled, looking around. "Well, looks like we''''''''re the only people here." As she said that, a devious grin spread across her face when Inu-Yasha wasn''''''''t looking. She grabbed the dog demon''''''''s hand and lead him into the living room. Kagome set this small place on fire, and sat down. Inu-Yasha sat down beside her. Suddenly, the middle schooler took a blanket from beside her and wrapped it around herself and Inu-Yasha. She placed her head on his shouler, and soon fell asleep. Inu-Yasha fell asleep too.

***

"Kagome? Inu-Yasha?"

Inu-Yasha opened his eyes slowly and looked up into a young boy''''''''s face. He felt a figure beside him zoom up from her seat.

"Sota?!" Kagome snapped at her brother. "What''''''''re you doing?!"

Sota grinned. "That''''''''s my line, sis."

Inu-Yasha got up groggily and wiped sleep from his eyes. He blinked sleeply at Kagome, already feeling his face turning red. He looked around to see Kagome''''''''s mom at the doorway, smiling, almost crying.

"How long were we sleeping?" Inu-Yasha asked, yawning loudly.

"Hours," Kagome explained, blushing fiercly. "Sorry..." Kagome suddenly ran to the stairs.

"Wait!" Inu-Yasha cried, running after her. "Stop!" Right as Kagome was running into her doorway, Inu-Yasha grabbed her. He looked into her eyes; which were full of tears.

"Why are you crying?!" Inu-Yasha asked, shaking her a bit. He always hated to see her cry.Kagome looked down so her bangs shadowed her eyes.

"I''''''''m..sorry...I-I couldn''''''''t h-h-elp m-myself..."

Inu-Yasha looked at her in confusion, and looked down. That''''''''s right about when he noticed that he wasn''''''''t wearing his top part of the kimono. The dog demon''''''''s face started to burn.

"K-Kagome," Inu-Yasha started, taking the tip of Kagome''''''''s chin so he could look at her. "It''''''''s ok.." Kagome smiled at the dog demon and hugged him. They stayed their for a couple of minutes, before Sota appeared at the top of the stairs.

"Ahem," Sota cleared his throat. "Kagome. Look up."

Kagome and Inu-Yasha looked up and saw some small green leaves with white berries hanging on the roof. Kagome blushed and glared at Sota.

"What''''''''s that?" Inu-Yasha asked in confusion.

Sota smiled. "It''''''''s called mistletoe. It''''''''s a Christmas thing, and it has a very good tradition. Whoever two people are under it have to kiss."

Inu-Yasha''''''''s eyes widened at the boy. He looked at Kagome and she looked at him.

"Ok, ok, I''''''''ll go," Sota whined, walking down the stairs.  Kagome''''''''s brown eyes met with Inu-Yasha''''''''s golden eyes.

"Um..should we?" Kagome asked quietly. Inu-Yasha said nothing. Their eyes met again, and their faces came closer together. Right when they were about to kiss, they stopped.

"Um..." Inu-Yasha murmurred.

"T-too early..." Kagome said quietly. She walked out of the doorway and started down the stairs. Inu-Yasha followed, as they walked to the well house. Kagome opened the doors and stepped down the steps.

"Wait," Kagome said, stopping Inu-Yasha. "Inu-Yasha, this is Christmas Eve...but I want to give you one present right now."  She stepped on her tiptoes, and before she could lose her mind, Kagome pressed her lips onto Inu-Yasha''''''''s. Inu-Yasha froze. As Kagome started to part, Inu-Yasha grabbed her and gave back the kiss. Eventually they broke apart. Kagome smiled, and walked on, leaving Inu-Yasha near the well. Inu-Yasha traced his fingers across tingling lips.

"I can''''''''t wait until next Christmas."

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

1luverofYukiandHaru on May 18, 2007, 7:31:49 AM

1luverofYukiandHaru on
1luverofYukiandHaruAWESOME!!!!!!!!!

1mangalover on January 20, 2007, 9:04:42 AM

1mangalover on
1mangaloverawe, wish it could continue... ;o;

SasuSaku01 on September 23, 2006, 5:17:16 AM

SasuSaku01 on
SasuSaku01THAT WAS SO TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!!

Dragon_Wolfie on September 14, 2006, 6:56:22 AM

Dragon_Wolfie on
Dragon_WolfieAww, that was cute.
Just so you know, Mistletoe has white berries.