Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prolouge- Words I can't speak

Simple little reasons why Inu-Yasha will probaly never tell Kagome his love for her.

rated for language, and puberty talk.
(so, like, no one under the age of 9 should read this)

kind of Inu/Kag

Please read

Chapter 1 - Prolouge- Words I can't speak

Chapter 1 - Prolouge- Words I can't speak
Disclaimer: I don’t own Inu-Yasha or co…they are all good ol’ Rumiko Takahashi’s.  Ok?
OK.
ONTO THE STORY!
________________________________________________________________________
[/b]
"Well?"

Kagome stood in front of Inu-Yasha, her arms crossed over her chest, and her foot tapping impatiently on the forest ground. The hanyou stood in front of her, his hands inside of his sleeves. Words he desperately wanted to say were stuck in his mind and mouth.

“Inu-Yasha,” Kagome sighed, tilting her head to the side slightly in frustration. “What do you want to tell me?”

Inu-Yasha only returned her sigh.

*FLASHBACK!*

Inu-Yasha had recently returned from another one of his secret meetings with Kikyo. He never had meant for Kagome to find out, but, sadly, she did. The middle schooler just couldn’t take anymore of this pain and suffering.  So she announced to her team mates that she was going home for a while
Kagome was almost on her way to the well, when Inu-Yasha landed right in front of her, giving her a big shock and making her yelp in surprise.

“I-Inu-Yasha!” The raven haired girl shrieked, her hand now rose up to her heart, which was beating rapidly. “You almost gave me a heart attack!”

The hanyou looked around hastily, not saying a word,  just to make sure that Miroku, Sango,  and Shippo weren’t snooping about. Usually, they would be, but not in very serious cases like this.

“Inu-Yasha, what do you want?” Kagome asked, eyeing the well that was about one meter away from the hanyou.

“Kagome,” the boy said, his amber eyes not taking one glance away from Kagome’s chocolate ones. “I need to tell you something".


*END OF FLASHBACK*

The hanyou sighed once more. Why could the words he wanted to say ever so badly would never come out his mouth? Just three simple words.

I love you.

By now Kagome was getting very impatient. But, she would wait a lifetime for the hanyou who was standing in front of her, blocking her only exit.

Inu-Yasha mentally kicked himself in the head, trying to get these words out of his head. But, as it is, there are many reasons to why Inu-Yasha could never tell Kagome.

(a/n: Answers that could be told in 3 or maybe 4 easy chapters.

Now, I hope you like it. No flames please, no cc… so ya..

This is the prologue, and that’s why excuse for it being so short. ^-^

COMMENTS ARE LOVED! I LOVE YA’LL!

Next Chapter: Scents and Changes)

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mandy94t on September 18, 2006, 9:10:16 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tnicely done.