Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Love Triangles and Jealousy

Simple little reasons why Inu-Yasha will probaly never tell Kagome his love for her.

rated for language, and puberty talk.
(so, like, no one under the age of 9 should read this)

kind of Inu/Kag

Please read

Chapter 3 - Love Triangles and Jealousy

Chapter 3 - Love Triangles and Jealousy

disclaimer: yep yep..I know the drill. I do not own Inu-Yasha or co.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This next chapter consists of two reasons, and mainly two people(there are more, and I might put them in) are making the interuptions.

The first one -and possibly the biggest reason ever- is Kikyo.

For those of you don't know who Kikyo is, she is the priestess who Inu-Yasha first fell in love with. 50 years before Kagome had fallen down the well, Kikyo and Inu-Yasha were living a peaceful life; until the evil hanyou, Naraku, came, and turned them against each other. Kikyo had shot Inu-Yasha in the chest pinning him to a tree. Now, after Urasue resurected her, Kikyo walks the earth as an un-dead zombie.

Inu-Yasha at first always saw Kagome as Kikyo, he even had mistook her for Kikyo the first time he saw her. He couldn't tell Kagome that he loved her then, for he still loved Kikyo.

But now, Inu-Yasha's love for Kikyo was growing weaker and weaker, while the hanyou's love for Kagome was getting stronger. He could never tell her though...You see, Inu-Yasha acts like he still likes Kikyo, causing Kagome great pain and suffering. The hanyou is so stupid at times, that he thinks Kagome is ok with it because she never sheds a tear. To everyone who can see clearly in her eyes, knows that she really wants to cry. Kagome is a strong girl though, she still was determined to get Inu-Yasha even when it seemed like the hanyou's and preist's bond was un-breakable. Now it was easily breakable. But nobody knew...

Inu-Yasha could never tell Kagome he loved her because of some certain times that happened with Kikyo. Plus, Inu-Yasha still couldn't bring it up to himself to kill Kikyo! But part of him is still bonded with her...

*FLASHBACK*

Inu-Yasha was fighting off Kikyo, who was dressed in strange armor.

"Kikyo, stop this shoot already!" Inu-Yasha cried, once more shielding himself with the Tetsusaiga. Kikyo remained silent, just going on with her work. Finally, the hanyou managed to fling the weapon out of the preist's hands. He was ready to strike her when she hugged him. Inu-Yasha froze. Even though he knew this wasn't the real Kikyo, he couldn't get away from her. He didn't notice when her mouth opened, fangs ready to attack.

Luckly, an arrow hit her, causing her to disinigrate. Inu-Yasha gazed over to see the real Kikyo.

"Inu-Yasha, I pity you," the woman said, setting her bow down. "Not being able to even kill an imitaion me." She walked on, leaving Inu-Yasha standing there.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Other encounters had Kagome included in them too, which made matters worse. But in the end, Kagome always somehow managed to shed some light.

*FLASH BACK*

"You're going to choose her?" Kagome asked, though she knew that Inu-Yasha couldn't hear her when she was bound to the tree with soul skimmers. "Well, that was to be excpected..." She looked over to where Inu-Yasha and Kikyo stood, who were in admist of a deep embrace.

"I'm such a fool, standing here, watching like this," the girl mumurred, tears starting to come down her eyes. "Oh great, now I'm probaly crying. I'm such an idiot."

"Inu-Yasha, come with me," Kikyo said. Kagome looked up at her in confusion, then gasped. A bright light appeared underneath the couple, dragging them down.

"She's dragging him down with her!" Kagome exclaimed. "Kikyo! Please stop! The poor guy's un councious!"

Kikyo just went on ignoring the girl, dragging Inu-Yasha even lower. That was it. Kagome was about to burst.

"LET GO OF INU-YASHA!" Kagome screamed her lungs out, the fury inside her going free. "HANDS OFF HIM!"

More light came but this time it was from Kikyo. The priest gasped in horror as the souls of the dead came flying out of her.

"Inu-Yasha!" Kagome cried, trying to get Inu-Yasha to come back. "Inu-Yasha!"

"Is that Kagome?" Inu-Yasha mumurred, his eyes slowly fluttering open.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Before this, Kikyo kissed Inu-Yasha and embraced him, the hanyou reaturned the embrace. Kikyo had asked him if he would like time to stop, and Inu-Yasha said in reaturn 'yes, only if I could stay with you'. Now, Kagome was there when Inu-Yasha had said that. She was being forced to watch by Kikyo. In situations like this, Inu-Yasha follows along with Kikyo, out of an un-breakable bond. One more thing that causes Kagome pain.

Poor Inu-Yasha.

Poor Kagome.

Anyway, one of the biggest problems with Kikyo was when the priest supposedly died. All Inu-Yasha could think about was finding Kikyo, to see if she was still alive. Kagome even let Inu-Yasha go off, for she did want to see Inu-Yasha be upset. The hanyou ran off. It was another little problem where Inu-Yasha was being dense.

Ok, lets get off of Kikyo and go to two men who Kagome doesn't love, but they are deeply for Kagome.

Koga is the one who is VERY intertwined with Kagome and Inu-Yasha's relationship.

*FLASH BACK*

Koga thought for about a moment or two, then looked down at Kagome with a grin. He grabbed her hands and declared,

"I've decided! You are going to be my mate!"

"Huh?' Kagome answered, simply speechless.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

For those of you who don't know who Koga is, he is the Wolf Prince(that's one name for him, but there's many others). Leader of his wolf tribe. He met Inu-Yasha and Kagome in a fight, and soon after he kidnapped the middle schooler. While she was being held hostage, Koga said that she was going to be his mate. So, he fell in love her. Koga never stays with her, for he despises Inu-Yasha almost as much and he despises Naraku! The wolf youkai always comes whenever Kagome is in trouble, to help her then flirt with her, loving the fact that he's bursting Inu-Yasha's bubble. So, of course, Inu-Yasha hates Koga and will do whatever in his power to kill the wolf demon.

But then there's Kagome.

Kagome doesn't love Koga back, but she doesn't hate him. To her, Koga is just a very good friend, like Miroku is. But, like Inu-Yasha, Koga is very dense when it comes to love. He should back off from Kagome and go to Ayame. Ayame was the woman who he promised he would marry years ago. Koga was too stubborn to ever mention to anyone. He always said that he never remembered. But we all know he does. Someday, he might make his promise to Ayame.

To the next man...

Kagome always goes back to her time sometimes, for just a break or to go to school for a while. Before she fell down the well and fell in love with Inu-Yasha, she was in love with a fellow classmate. His name is Hojo. Hojo still loves Kagome today, but he knows that the feelings might never be reaturned to him. Still, he tries to help her with her bizzare fake illnessess that Gramps makes up.

Inu-Yasha had never learned about Hojo yet, and I'm sure that Kagome might never tell him. Someday though, he might go to Kagome's era and find Hojo. Which would not be good. Because then Kagome's friends might show up and shower questions all over him.

Too many love interuptions...

Case in point: He can't tell her because of all these people.

(a/n: I got no comments yet, but I'm still going on...Oh, and that last, 'love ya'll' thing..I'm taking it back until someone FRIGGEN COMMENTS!!!)

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KagomeGirl98 on December 1, 2008, 7:56:53 AM

KagomeGirl98 on
KagomeGirl98AWESOME! PLZ WRITE MORE!!

mandy94t on September 18, 2006, 9:12:33 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94treally nicely done