Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Harry gose to find spongebob

Harry Potter gose under the sea to find spongebob but he is having a hard time to find spongebob so he ask partick for help

Chapters

Chapters

Chapter 1 - intro
Submitted: April 22, 2010 • Updated: April 22, 2010
Word count: 9 • Size: <1k • Comments: 1 • views: 171

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TheBlueWonder on April 24, 2010, 11:31:21 AM

TheBlueWonder on (Chapter: index)
TheBlueWonderUhm... it's okay if you're a first time in the Fanfic world(I was the same when I started back in 6th grade).
But you don't have much detail and your grammar is lacking. Have you ever seen a book written like that that was published? For starters, at least create a new paragraph when someone speaks.
For example:
One day when Harry Potter was out in the ocean at Oak Island in North Carolina going snorkeling he found a pineapple so he thought that it was Spongebob's pineapple.
When Harry looked in the window he didn't see spongebob in his pineapple. So he asked Patrick if he saw Spongebob.
And Partick said, "I don't know where Spongebob is, but, I think he is at the Krusty Krab working."
Harry asked, "Where is the Krusty Krab?"
Partick said that the Krusty Krab was down town.

not


One day when Harry Potter was out in the ocen at Oak Island in North Carolina going snorkaling he found a pineapple so he thought that it was Spongebobs pineapple. When Harry looked in the window he didn't see spongebob in his pineapple. So he asked Patrick if he saw Spongebob and Partick said, "I don't know where Spongebob is but I think he is at the Krusty Krab working." Harry asked, "Where is the Krust Krab," and Partick said tha tthe Krusty Krab was down town.

Also, maybe a bit originality. You may have well written:
"Hi" said Bob
"Hi" said Jo
"Wanna do somethin, Bob?"
"No, Jo."
" 'Kay, Bob."

See, was that fun to read? A little bit of humor would do wonders to your fanfic.

With All Due Respect,
Jazzy-chan

mickey12 on April 22, 2010, 11:15:34 AM

mickey12 on (Chapter: 1)
mickey12One day when Harry Potter was out in the ocen at Oak Island in North Carolina going snorkaling he found a pineapple so he thought that it was Spongebobs pineapple. When Harry looked in the window he didn't see spongebob in his pineapple. So he asked Patrick if he saw Spongebob and Partick said, "I don't know where Spongebob is but I think he is at the Krusty Krab working." Harry asked, "Where is the Krust Krab," and Partick said tha tthe Krusty Krab was down town.