Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Next Guardian Issue 1

A Fan-fic about the guardian in training. Don't worry, there are two guardians, Knuckles isn't done yet.
This is going to be an actual series, so check back for updates!

Chapter 1 - Next Guardian Issue 1

Chapter 1 - Next Guardian Issue 1


Next Guardian presents:



The Next Guardian Issue One.



Ekyt is my fan character. He is based largely on me (or at least how I would like to be_)



“Ready?” “Ready” Knuckles launched the black disks toward the emerald. The cloaked figure dashed toward the nearest and kicked it. IT exploded. Two more launched. He grabbed his cloak and caught the two in a bundle. That left one more. With a grin, he flipped backward onto the emerald and threw an almost nonchalant elbow, knocking the disk into the air. The figure showed no sign he had been hit, except for a tilt of his head to shake the fragments out of his dark brown hair.

“Good session, Ekyt” Knuckles told his trainee. “Thanks.” Ekyt turned toward the emerald and stared with an intense seriousness on his face, his harsh hazel eyes unblinking. Knuckles grinned at the expression. He had been the same way when he was training for the position as guardian. Now, with this…human helping, the emerald would be protected even more. That brought him to his subject.

They walked to Mount Fate. On the walk, Knuckles briefed him about the next mission. “We have got to go down to Mobius. As you know, after the Queen's murder, things have been in a state of disarray. The royal family has been kidnapped, as has my father. Also, the constable that arrested you was taken. Sonic, Tails, and Shadow will also accompany us.

The kid's eyes narrowed at that. “Shadow. He was just written into history…” he paused and shot a sideways glance at Knuckles, “… as a villain. Why is he coming. What trust has he earned.” Knuckles responded with a serious look. “He lost something too…Hope.” At the confused look, he told him “A human girl Shadow is fond of.” They set off for Mobius.

After introductions were made, they began. Shadow and Ekyt shot glances at each other. Amy Rose came bounding out of the forest. “Stop it, you two.” They didn't. WHACK! A collective groan rose from the group. She had leveled them both with her hammer.
“Why you little…” Shadow charged at Amy, but was thwarted by Ekyt with a kick that caught the older hedgehog in the stomach. WHACK! A hammer shot for Ekyt. “Can't you behave like gentle… Waahhhhh! Help, Sonic.” Tails, who had been staring at Amy, looked on helpless as a combot flew away with her.

“Hey Shadow…Duck.” Shadow ducked as Ekyt threw a glob of mud which stuck to…thin air.

“Combots.” Knuckles reacted swiftly as he glided into the one Ekyt had exposed. Ekyt threw a punch. Sonic and Tails pulled one apart, with Tails grabbing the head and flying while Sonic grabbed the legs and pulled his famous figure eight move. That left three.

While Shadow dealt with one, Sonic grabbed a power ring from a nearby lake. He was struck upon reentering. Ekyt took the ring. He had never felt so powerful. Seconds later, the combots were all damaged beyond repair. Ekyt tossed the ring to Sonic.

“Everyone okay?” asked Sonic. “Peachy,” said Knuckles, who had been thrown into a tree. “Fine,” saod Shadow and Ekyt. “I miss Amy…” was all Tails could manage.



Next issue: Ekyt remembers being arrested…


Comments

Comments (12)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SharinganKakashi on July 31, 2007, 12:14:22 PM

SharinganKakashi on
SharinganKakashiawesomw it sound like its going 2 be good well off 2 issue 2

QuanticChaos1000 on November 2, 2006, 1:01:19 PM

QuanticChaos1000 on
QuanticChaos1000Hey I was able to get it to load!

Cowgirl05 on June 30, 2006, 1:49:52 AM

Cowgirl05 on
Cowgirl05HOLY shoot!! THERE'S HOW MANY OF THESE?! Geez, wow, this is freakn awesome!! (laughs evily) Tails + Amy , ay? This should be good.

HyperactiveFox on May 15, 2006, 2:44:30 PM

HyperactiveFox on
HyperactiveFoxlol! cool! *goes to devour second chapter!*

Lady_Ayame316 on March 24, 2006, 6:43:02 AM

Lady_Ayame316 on
Lady_Ayame316Only chapter 1 and I'm liking this story! *faves* Keep it up!

Cowgirl10 on March 13, 2006, 11:57:50 PM

Cowgirl10 on
Cowgirl10Good!! Aww, Tails misses Amy...=) Keep going!

jaideanna on March 9, 2006, 10:12:53 PM

jaideanna on
jaideanna(Favs)Great story!

texas_luver on March 2, 2006, 12:27:03 PM

texas_luver on
texas_luveryer a pretty darn good writer! :D

DaWolff on February 23, 2006, 7:58:03 PM

DaWolff on
DaWolffare you taimy fan? OMG

nextguardian on February 23, 2006, 9:05:25 AM

nextguardian on
nextguardianGlad you like it.