Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Alliance

A dark version of the freedom fighter days. contains mild language and mildly risque scenes

Chapter 2 - The Alliance

Chapter 2 - The Alliance
You sure this is the right spot Sonic? Knuckles asked as they hid in the bushes. Definitely. This is where the Cosmic Interstate opens up. That imposter youre looking for should be coming by any second. Knuckles paused before asking Sonic what was on his chest. What do you think of him? Who? Ekyt. The guy Im training. Sonic shook his head. I couldnt say Knux. Hard to tell. Hell prove himself, one way or the other.. Hey, listen! They saw their prey walking through, chuckling. What a sap! he chuckled. Sonic zipped in front of him. Whats the rush pal? He asked. Get out of my way hedgehog! Im busy. Knuckles tapped him on the shoulder. Youre just who Im looking for. Now come with us or, Ow! Ekyts double punched him in the face. Knuckles knocked him out cold. Lets go clear that kid.

..The bullying killed what little self esteem I had to begin with. I became what I always hated. I bullied back. No one deserves that. Ekyt finished and gauged Linda-Sus reaction. Disturbed. More than I usually get. Well, hey, nothing I say is gonna change what happened. But I do feel bad that you had to go through that. Linda felt herself softening, despite the fact she was talking to the queens suspected murderer. Ekyt perked up as the door opened. King Acorn walked in. It seems I was hasty in my judgment. You are free. Ekyts nemesis was walked in. Ekyt grabbed him by the shirt. I told you to stay out of my life! What are you doing back!? Ekyt snarled. Kyte (the evil double) grinned. Since when do I listen you? Im my own person. What you are is a cheap imitation of me! Im the better one, sport. Kyte said mockingly.

Linda-Su went to restrain him, but he pushed her away, running for it. Ekyt caught him by the coat, and tossed him against the wall. Further proof youre a jerk- you dont hit a lady. Linda-Su got up calmly, gently pushed Ekyt out of the way, and PUNCHED Kyte. Ekyt and the others stood shocked. Linda-Su grabbed his face close and snarled You hightail it back to the cosmic interstate pronto, or youll be lucky if theyre not calling you stumpy when Im done. Linda tossed him down and he ran for it. Yep, youre just like your sister. Knuckles chuckled. Yeah, well, you know how it is around the island Knux. Id better go. She said. It was nice meeting y-??? Ekyt and Knuckles were already gone. Linda-Su smiled tolerantly. Guardians and their secrecy.. I wonder if.. Nah. Nice guy though. Linda thought as she started the walk back to the island. She felt something hit her in the side. A dart. She passed out. Her attacker grinned and replied Hey, chubsy-ubsy, I have Princess Sally, Amy Rose, Julie-Su, Linda-Su, as well as Hope. On the other end, a familiar laugh greeted the bounty-hunter. Excellent work Nack. Now bring them to me. Robotniks voice greeted Nack the Weasel. Over and Out, Lord Lard. Nack chuckled.

Sonic raced to catch up to Knuckles and Ekyt. Hold it guys! We just had a series of kidnappings! Sorry Sonic, you know we dont deal with Knothole. This isnt just Knothole Knucklehead! Julie-Su and her sister, the constable there, whats her name? Linda-Su? Ekyt perked up. Yeah, she got taken. We need you two, me, and Shadow and Tails are going to come. We know where they are. Weve just gotta pull a jail-break jam! Knuckles turned to Ekyt. Alright, Ill handle this. What, I cant come? Youre gonna need the help. Ekyt warned. Hes right Knux. New guy or not, we need the help.

Safe to say, Shadow didnt like Ekyt. What? You trust him? Shadow shot at the group. You must be Shadow. I have a name. Ekyt said calmly. Like I care. Anyway, like I said, we dont need him, as long as I have my emerald- hey, whered it go?! Ekyt stood ten feet away, holding the emerald. Property of the Floating Island. Shadow jumped at Ekyt, who was half a step quicker. He stepped to the side, riding Shadow into a tree. Guys, knock it off! Tails yelled angrily. Were on a mission! Weve got to save Amy R- them! We need to go now! Ill go myself if you two cant stop acting like babies. Everyone was shocked to hear this from Tails. Shadow, rubbing his nose, pointed at Ekyt. He stays. And he started it. He stole my emerald-.. Which you stole from us. And Im coming, with or without your permission. Ekyt shot back. Guys! Lets just get going! Sonic sped between them.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Shadowthe_hedgehog on September 27, 2006, 3:02:58 PM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogCool chapter ^^

Orelin on September 27, 2006, 1:36:28 PM

Orelin on
OrelinGreat start to a great story *runs off to read more* !!!!

Violet_Rose on September 27, 2006, 1:02:41 PM

Violet_Rose on
Violet_RoseAwesome start! ^_^