Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - Ready fir Issue 20???

A dark version of the freedom fighter days. contains mild language and mildly risque scenes

Chapter 19 - Ready fir Issue 20???

Chapter 19 - Ready fir Issue 20???
Ekyt shifted, awkwardly. Partly due to the pain. Mostly due to the fact that the object of his affection was in the same room as he was. “How are you feeling?” she asked kindly. “Never better.” Ekyt coughed out. Linda gave him a comical look with her eyebrow up. “Really? Huh! I could’ve sworn you looked like you were in pain.” Ekyt sat up, turning to look over at her. His ribs ached, but she was worth it. His eyes widened. “damn! Get down!” Ekyt dove to the ground, pulling the bed over as an unconscious Shadow flew through the window. Silver, his eyes red, grinned maniacally. “You’re mine!” Ekyt pushed Linda toward the door. “Run. I’ll handle this.” Ekyt tipped the bed over. As Silver began to use his psycho kinesis, Ekyt kicked the bed into his face. Silver was up in a Flash, going immediately for the ribs. Ekyt kicked him hard in the face. Silver again used his psycho kinesis and threw Ekyt into the ceiling. Then down to the floor. Ceiling. Floor. Ekyt reached out in desperation and grabbed Silver’s quills. He yanked hard, pulling one loose. That distracted Silver long enough for Ekyt to do something that amazed him.

All the power in his body seemed to go into this one attack. Linda was watching from outside as the human’s body glowed red. “CHAOS FURY!” He snarled. From Ekyt’s hand came a flurry of red flames. They struck Silver, burning his fur. Ekyt flew into him once more, putting them both through the side of the hut. Ekyt ripped his shirt open. “Here’s your proof!” In Ekyt’s band, it proved Linda’s innocence. It showed her doing good deeds, saving lives, and stopping murderers. Silver’s struggles ceased as he watched. He stood up, seemingly at a loss for words. “I-I don’t what came over me.. Those two told me that it was her… “What two?” Ekyt said quickly. Silver handed him a picture. It was of a blood-red colored echidna, wearing a deer-skin vest. “That’s my ex-boyfriend!” Linda-Su said. Ekyt was silent, but she could tell that he didn’t like hearing that. “You two have to run! The Dark Legion is aligned with him, and they want you two dead.” Silver told them. He ran off before Ekyt could say anything else.

Ekyt didn’t question Linda-Su about Staph. She said to him “I was in the Dark Legion. But I left.. And Staph.. He stayed. I never realized how bad he was…” She seemed to be almost in tears. “Don’t worry. I’m not going to let them get you. We’ve got to go. We can’t stay here, we’d only risk everyone else’s lives.”

They wound up in the chaos emerald caverns. Linda-Su had a backpack full of food, as well as a blanket and water. The two set up camp deep in the caverns. When they were done, Ekyt stood near the only entrance. “You should get some sleep.” He said quietly. “Come sit next to me.” Linda told him. He did. “Geez, it’s freezing in here!” She crawled up onto his lap sleepily. He was shocked, but didn’t say anything. “I’m sorry to put you through this.” She said, clearly upset. “It’s okay.” Ekyt assured her. Her green eyes were sad and angry at the same time. Her eyes met Ekyt’s. She stroked his hair, ignoring the blood that decorated it. She kissed him gently, then buried her shoulder in his, falling asleep.

Ekyt was shocked at that. Yes, he was running for his life. Yes, he would be in big trouble for using a chaos attack. But as he looked down at the cute echidna currently sleeping on his lap, his life didn’t seem so bad.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Shadowthe_hedgehog on February 12, 2007, 12:03:21 PM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogAwww, it's so kawaii ^^
nice chapter NG!

nextguardian on February 13, 2007, 9:03:50 AM

nextguardian on
nextguardianThanks ^^

Orelin on February 12, 2007, 7:48:11 AM

Orelin on
OrelinAwwww....What a sweet chapter, awesome job!!!!

nextguardian on February 12, 2007, 8:03:52 AM

nextguardian on
nextguardianthank you ^^