Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Sakura's 'Game'

I take couples requests. CanonxCanon, OCxCanon only, though. For now, no yaoi/yuri. Please read and comment on at least 1 completed ch before making an rq.

Chapter 3 - Sakura's 'Game'

Chapter 3 - Sakura's 'Game'
Nudity: Mild
Sex: Mild
Swearing: Moderate

“I’m just so ashamed, I couldn’t tell anyone!”

I comforted Sakura as she cried, gently laying her on her bed, which was actually my bed. It was a temporary stay, and we didn’t share a room, so no big deal, right? All of Team Kakashi needed a place to stay for a short while, and my place was the most secure. Nothing out of the ordinary, I would put up the entire Leaf Village if I could.

“It’s nothing to be ashamed of,” I assured Sakura. But she looked up at me with those beautiful green eyes, full of tears, and I distinctly felt my heart melt. I would have done anything for her at this point.

“But you’re special, Ryo-kun. Why would anyone want me? I’m a freak!” Sakura exclaimed, twisting my shirt into a ball in her first. She wordlessly asked me to sit next to her. I did so, letting her do what she needed, which was lean onto my shoulder and sob for the time being.

“I don’t care what you are. I think you’re a beautiful girl, and I KNOW you aren’t a freak!” I exclaimed. Sakura buried her head in my shoulder further, sniffling in a slightly-more controlled way.

“You’re really sweet…but this is a horrible thing, I can’t even help myself! I NEED to, not WANT to.”

I knew what she meant. Sakura had been attacked, and she needed help, in the form of chakra. And blood. In essence, Sakura had become a vampire. That’s why she was staying with me. I protected her. Why? Because I love her. But she doesn’t know that. Because I’m so damn shy, she’ll probably never know, unless I do something drastic to prove my love. But what?

Of course, I spoke without thinking. No, I HAD thought about it, I take that back. And I had concluded I was crazy to even consider this. But seeing Sakura’s eyes, and hearing the desperation in her voice…

“Sakura…I’ll be your game…”

Sakura’s head jerked towards me. “What?!”

Sakura didn’t say that out of ignorance; she knew what I meant. She just couldn’t believe I was serious. To be fair, it sounded pretty insane to me, too. But at the same time…

“I’ll be your game…” I repeated. ‘Game’ meant that I was letting Sakura take my blood and chakra by biting me in the neck. I’m a freakin’ genius, aren’t I?!

“I can’t ask you to do that!” Sakura was shocked. I hope it was the THOUGHT that mortified her, and not me.

Damn that poison…she thinks she’s ruined…if I ever find out who did this to her… I thought viciously, thinking that, while I’d never killed anyone before, this clown might be the deserving first.

“You didn’t ask; I offered,” I said slyly. Right about there, Sakura would have giggled normally. But not tonight.

“I can’t do that to you…” Sakura said shyly, looking away.

I grabbed her hand and held it. “If not me, then who? You’ve already told me, and you want to keep this a secret, right? Besides, I WANT to do this for you.” I had NEVER held a girl’s hand before; it was so soft and warm! I couldn’t believe this hand could destroy boulders!

“B-but…” Sakura sputtered, but didn’t have an argument. Instead, she looked away as she explained how it would work.

“Well, I would have to bite into your neck. That actually doesn’t hurt, it’s just a little scary. And I don’t need much blood and chakra. You’ll only feel a little sting. But, the blood flows a little…and you’re wearing a white shirt…”

So I was. A white dress shirt. If I ruined this my Mom would kill me. And how would I explain the blood? On ANY of my shirts. So after loosening my tie, I unbuttoned the shirt and slipped it off. (I was wearing a shirt and tie, and Sakura a black school uniform. Why were we dressed up? Y’know, I’m really not 100% sure. I think there was a party thrown by Lady Tsunade or something. But trust me, Sakura looked really cute in that black uniform! My white shirt, tie, and dress pants made me…over dressed. Of course.)

“Is that all?” I asked. Sakura nodded. She was looking at me…at my chest! I never took my shirt off ion mixed company, even in the hot springs! But for her, I would have done anything, I guess. So when she started to back out, I made a desperate move, for her sake. It took every last drop of courage I had, but I did it.

I kissed her. I pulled her in tight to me, and I kissed her. I watched her as she closed her eyes and slid her bottom half closer to me. She had one arm around my waist now, steadying herself, still shocked that I, the shy boy, would kiss her. I relinquished my lip lock and offered what I hoped was a comforting smile.

“Please, go ahead. Take what you need.”

Sakura had me lay down on my bed, propped up by some pillows. After a moment’s hesitation, Sakura climbed onto my chest, pinning me down by kneeling on me.

“I, um, don’t want you to move. I’m worried my fangs might damage you. And I know you, Ryouko. You’re brave, but kunoichi worry you a little. Don’t worry, this won’t take long. Are you sure you’re okay with this?”

I nodded, my arms trapped at my sides by Sakura’s legs. Her hands gripped my head and held it still. Then I felt her fangs pierce my neck.

It felt like a kiss. Although it DID hurt, it seemed almost…sexual? Where the hell did I get ‘sexual’ out of ‘taking my chakra and blood’?! Oh yeah, maybe the half-naked thing, with the girl on top of me…yeah, that might have been where I got the sexual part from. Anyway, I felt the blood hitting my shoulder, but it was immediately sucked up. I could feel Sakura’s fangs, but more prominently, I felt her lips. Girl’s lips are pleasing, I’d discovered this night. Losing a little blood was a fair price to feel them again, I thought.

Sakura soon let go, wiping her mouth clean. I noticed she was in no great hurry to get off of me, and wondered if the message “I love you” had been received by her.

“Thank you, Ryou-kun. Can I ask you one more favor?”

“Sure,” I replied.

“Keep me company? For a little while?”

My heart damn near stopped. Was she saying what I THINK she was saying? Hey, I’m no perv, but I’m also a twenty year old boy and a member of the, ahem, V-club. Any breathing male in my position would have probably said ‘hell yeah!’ But me, I just said:

“Okay.”

Of course, Sakura didn’t mean anything except that she was still scared. And even if she HAD, ahem, pursued me further, I would have felt like I was taking advantage of her rush of affection toward me. All I wanted right now was her safety. Even a vampire needed someone, right?

But Sakura didn’t seem like a vampire. She seemed like a lost girl who wanted company. That was proven when I sat down next to her. She buried her head in my chest again, looking up at me. I felt her body shaking, and noticed a cold sweat on her brow.

“You know, you’re really cute, Ryouko. Is it okay if I ask you something?”

This was it, right? This HAD to be it! This DID count as ‘pillow talk’, right?

“Do you think I’M cute?”

Oh, that wasn’t what I was expecting.

“I do,” I replied quietly, meaning it.

“Does that mean that you love me?”

“Yes,” I said again. Oh s---. Say what?! I just said that?! Oh man, not good, not good, delete, delete! Erase, rewind, undo!

“I thought so…” Sakura said with a giggle. I could see my chance at getting her to be my girlfriend joining my dignity in a spiral down to hell. Giggling with such a serious confession wasn’t good…

“…I love you, too, you know…” Sakura pulled down on my head and pulled me into a kiss. Nothing super-provocative, unless you count the fact that I’m shirtless. I didn’t notice it (like hell I didn’t!), but Sakura was wearing this black school uniform…wow, how the hell didn’t I notice that?! But, back to the kiss. Eventually, she put a hand on my chest. She pulled herself in tight, and kept kissing. There were the pleasant lips again!

Me heart was now going to beat out of my chest, I was sure of it. The girl I loved, kissing me, while snuggling up to me on a cold night? Geez, you could SWEAR this was becoming a dating sim! But, (as incredibly sexy an idea living out dating sim was) I took this for what it was: A girl in her hour of need clutching the boy she needed.

That worked for me.

--

The next day, Sakura and spent time together. It was strange, at first. Watching some show about Ninjas. Sakura settled next to me. I noticed that she slid closer and closer after each scene, until out hips were touching. Then, without warning, she laid her head on my shoulder. Huh? What am I supposed to do?

“You’re my boyfriend now, you know? We’re supposed to cuddle and stuff,” Sakura informed me, eyes twinkling mischievously, as I’m sure she sensed my complete clueless innocence.

“Oh, right!” I replied. I guess Sakura thought that was cute or something, because she kissed the small bite mark on my neck.

“It was really sweet of you to do all that…especially getting your courage up and kissing me…I know how nervous you are around kunoichi…it really meant a lot.”

Sakura sighed heavily, then climbed onto my lap. Okay…so what am I supposed to do NOW? And what if Mom sees this?! Then again, she’ll just be happy I’ve got a girlfriend, provided the girl isn’t pregnant or just out of jail! She’s seen Sakura before, so it’s not like it’s a stranger...

“It’s not a problem, I’m glad I could help you Sakura,” I said, smiling at her, kissing the place on her neck where she would have gotten bitten, had our roles been reversed. Then I wondered how I knew to do that? Her happy sigh told me I had done something good, so I was thrilled with that!

“What if your team walks in?” I asked, not actually caring.

“Oh, just start making out with me, they’ll leave,” Sakura joked. “Don’t worry, even if they DO, well, you’re a boy and I’m a girl. They’ll figure it out.”

Sounded good to me.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

YunieXTidus on October 30, 2010, 1:46:17 PM

YunieXTidus on
YunieXTidusSo cute! It's about time he got what he deserved. He's too nice to not get anything at all.

rlkitten on July 13, 2009, 11:40:20 AM

rlkitten on
rlkittenLol Brilliant xDD :) I'm starting to feel all inspired to write mor Ramen for your Thoughts from a first-person view point~ Hmmm

Neopetgirl on December 12, 2008, 11:29:21 PM

Neopetgirl on
NeopetgirlWow, all these stories seem similar in ways, but so different each time. It's like, in these short stories they confess their feelings.(not like I'm complaining though!) It doesn't get boring to me, ever. But the cause of it, is usually different.

Though, who would of thought of making Sakura a vampire? That was an original, I forgot exactly where you got the idea.. was it Vampire Knight, something/or someone else?
Because I do remember you mentioning the story a few times before.

Either way, a unique idea with a brilliant writer. What do you expect?

And Ryouko isn't just like every man either, it's nice to read about someone that isn't really perverted at all; clueless and innocent. It's really so cute when he doesn't know what to do in those type of situations when Sakura kisses him and such.

:) Great job! I loved these so far, I'm going to add it to my favorite stories, hope you don't mind.

andr28a on November 5, 2008, 6:04:23 PM

andr28a on
andr28a'''''O_O'''''' Sakura's a vampire?????