Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Makeout Unlikely (Finished)

I take couples requests. CanonxCanon, OCxCanon only, though. For now, no yaoi/yuri. Please read and comment on at least 1 completed ch before making an rq.

Chapter 10 - Makeout Unlikely (Finished)

Chapter 10 - Makeout Unlikely (Finished)
It began innocently enough. Ryouko was asleep one night, tired after a long day of training. Just before he slept, his thoughts drifted off to the current object of his affection- Sakura Haruno.

Lady Tsunade’s apprentice, top medical ninja behind Tsunade, more powerful than most men…and cute, too. Something sweet and feminine in a strong, sturdy package. Most guys took a look at Sakura’s chest and dismissed her. Ryouko was different- he didn’t stare at her shamelessly- that would be a betrayal of her trust. As a guy, he noticed she was cute. As her friend, he noticed she fun to be around. As a fellow ninja, he noticed how strong she was.

All innocent things to pick up on. But, as is the case with most guys, sometimes thoughts don’t stay quite as innocent. Ryouko wouldn’t think of things like this- but his subconscious might have a thing or two to say of the pink-haired kunoichi.

-+-

“C’mon, no need to be shy, Ryouko. I’m JUST a girl, relax!”

“Girls are the unknown, and therefore they’re scary,” Ryouko replied. How did I get into this happy little scenario?

Sakura was trying to coax Ryouko into a hot spring. Ryouko liked hot springs- they just didn’t like him. Or that’s how he felt. Ryouko was one of those guys that was never comfortable with his physique. Self-conscious to a fault, He never took his shirt off in the presence of the opposite gender. Sakura was trying to get him to do just that. But the problem was that Ryouko was tempted.

“A-a-alright. I guess…it’s okay, isn’t it?” Ryouko shrugged off his shirt, wading into the hot spring in his black ANBU shorts. He looked down, blushing horribly, tucking his arms in so that his chest wouldn’t be so visible.

“Shy as always! It’s kinda cute, y’know? Makes me really curious about what you could be hiding. Now, c’mon, you’ve got a girl calling to you in a hot spring!”

Ryouko hadn’t noticed, but Sakura was clad only in a red bikini. He was no girl watcher, but if your crush was coaxing YOU into a bath…well, as a twenty-year-old who never had a girlfriend (Or any real female attention. The poor loser), it was hard to resist the temptation. Ryouko’s mind outlined the reasons why this was okay:

-No one was naked
-Bathing suits aren’t a federal offense
-It might hurt Sakura’s feelings if he didn’t come
-Moron, you’re in love with her!

Armed with those four reasons, Ryouko treaded the water over to Sakura. She had since sunk beneath the surface of the water from the neck down.

“Finally! Now, c’mon, no more stalling. Why don’t you just go ahead and admit that you’re enjoying this? There’s no reason to feel guilty. There’s nothing wrong with hanging out with a friend…or flirting…or kissing…or making out…right? There’s no law that says we can’t share a hug and kiss in a hot spring, right? Couples do it all the time. Now then, come here, don’t make me force you!”

Sakura pulled Ryouko over by his arm.

No, I shouldn’t! She could do better than me! I can’t let her make this mistake! I…

why? Why aren’t I good enough?

I never knew a girl’s body was so…pleasant. She’s snuggled right up to me. It’s such a nice feeling! But…but…

--

Ryouko woke up with a start, blushing terribly. Stupidly, he looked around to make sure his dream hadn’t been real. Of course it hadn’t. He was at home, in bed, by himself. It was nearly four in the morning, so that made sense. Still a let-down from such a nice dream though.

Without knowing why, Ryouko got up and opened a scroll. Brush poised, he thought about why he was over here, ready to write something. What was he going to write?

That dream…

Without understanding, Ryouko wrote down his dream. He kind of wished it was illustrated. Then, of course, he began his mental butt-kicking for being a pervert. Again, his mind helpfully reminded him that he was single with no prospects. Suddenly writing down some dream didn’t seem like such a criminal offense.

--

Ryouko was ready to sleep again. As he laid down, he vaguely wondered if there would be more dreams about Sakura. They were certainly more pleasant than his usual dreams about death, killing, blood, and war. Besides, everyone had dreams like these. They were normal, natural occurrences- you couldn’t control dreams.

Something out of my control isn’t something I should feel any guilt over. Right. Ryouko nodded to no one but himself. His mind clear (well, clear enough; Ryouko carries guilt over everything twenty-four/seven), Ryouko let himself drift off to sleep.

-+-

Sakura listened to Lady Tsunade debrief Ryouko. She started to tap her toes, wanting this moment to end. Finally, it was over.

“Alright. I’ll be back in a few minutes with that scroll, then. Don’t know you manage to weasel things out of me like that…” Tsunade grumbled.

“That hurts, M’lady- you’re not ever an easy sell. I’ve got to work really hard to crack you,” Ryouko replied, following Tsunade’s joke. Tsunade chuckled and left.

Slam, click.

“Thank God!” Sakura muttered, “I thought she’d NEVER leave.”

Ryouko turned to her in surprise. “Hmm? Is everything alright?”

Sakura pushed Ryouko up against the wall. “Everything’s fine…now…” She made her move pushed herself tight to Ryouko, trapping his arms at his sides. “Don’t struggle…you know you want this…I know I want this…so there’s no reason not to take it while we can!”

“I…don’t follow, Sakura. Where are you-?!”

Sakura put a fingers to Ryouko’s lips. “There are better uses for those lips than talking. Let me show you what I mean…”

Ryouko vaguely protested, but Sakura was going to have her way…


(Sound of breath)

Ryouko sat bolt-upright, finding that he had somehow tugged his pillow into his chest. He put it back down behind him as he stood up, kicking off his blanket to find the light. He was wide awake now; might as well make some notes.

Ryouko proceeded to write down his dream, sighing and wishing it was reality. All the same, this felt wrong. REALLY wrong.

It’s like it’s a violation of her…I hate to say it, but there’s only one man who can help me now…

--

“Let me get this straight, kid. You want to STOP dreaming about a cute girl fawning all over you, kissing you, and telling you that you belong to her. …Either you’re the most noble guy I know, or you’re the stupidest!” Jiraiya declared, laughing. “But the Toad Mountain Sage can help you out- at a little cost.”

“What’s the cost?” Ryouko asked, hoping no one overheard this.

“Well…let me have your material for my latest book, ‘Makeout Unlikely’!” Jiraiya exclaimed. Ryouko really had to think this one through.

“…Fine, fine, but change the names at least! And I don’t mean to something like ‘Makura’ and ‘Oryouko’ or something. Fair enough?”

“Works for me! Though, tell me again why you don’t want to star in a book where women throw themselves at you?” Jiraiya looked at Ryouko slyly.

Ryouko just shook his head. When it came to perverted matters, no one topped Master Jiraiya.

--

Sakura’s nights were fitful, similar to Ryouko’s. She had outgrown Sasuke (That whole ‘I’ll kill you’ thing really got to be a turn-off after a while, apparently), but that didn’t mean she didn’t want some kind of relationship. A Shinobi life was so hectic, any kind of stability was welcome. The most common of that was a boyfriend/girlfriend. Sakura was at an age where that kind of thing really mattered. Being this age and not ever kissing a boy? That was…

Pathetic!

Sakura curled up under the covers, trying to forget about this for now. She wasn’t going to be meeting any boys tonight.

-

Sakura cleaned the sand off herself, taking a dip in the sparkling blue water. Birds flew overhead; sand stretched on for miles and miles; the ocean continued on, moving endlessly and sparkling majestically. It was such a paradise here.

A pair of strong arms gripped Sakura from behind, hands falling just shy of her chest.

“I couldn’t help myself…seeing the water dripping off your beautiful body…and your shimmering green eyes…”

Sakura giggled and slid backward, pushing her body against the boy’s, reaching an arm to touch the one on her shoulder. She followed that hand up to a head. The water had left the hair on the head miraculously untouched. That was where Sakura’s hand ended it’s journey. She was cupping the boy’s head with her arm as they stood, the water up to their knees, occasionally splashing higher or sinking lower. The sound of the tide was all that could be heard as the two cuddled, undisturbed in this utopia.

Sakura sighed happily, pushing herself backward into a sturdy chest. The skin was smooth, but at the same time rugged. The boy that was attached to the chest made a small sound of affection and put an arm around Sakura’s stomach, gently giving her a small tug towards him. The boy wasn’t horribly tall, but he still bent down to put his head on Sakura’s shoulder, turning his face so it was buried in her hair. His mouth was right next to her cheek. Sakura felt his lips caress her cheek gently. She felt herself blush, mostly out of desire, though some part of her was a little embarrassed for some reason.

It occurred to Sakura that she wasn’t sure who was holding her. The voice could have belonged to anyone; she hadn’t thought about it. It just made her happy, being held so lovingly. Sakura turned her head, readying herself to meet the lips of the boy holding her.

“…So it’s you…” she said quietly, not disappointed, but kind of surprised.

“…Yes. Forgive me if I wasn’t who you were hoping for…”

“Not at all…” Sakura whispered into his ear, turning around to hug him. Her arms settled around his trim waist. She felt a flat, strong stomach meet hers as she put her head into his chest. She felt his hand fall across her head.

“…Does this have to be a dream?” she murmured into his chest. She felt small goosebumps rise as she smoke, apparently tickling him by speaking.

“It is now, but it doesn’t have to be a dream…it can be a reality…we both need to want it.”

“I want it…I want it…”


|||

“I want it…” Sakura mumbled, waking herself up. With a sigh, she looked around her room. It was five in the morning now, the first rays of sunlight just starting to peek through her window. It wasn’t time to wake up yet.

“That dream…it felt so real…” Sakura uttered. She found she had pulled her pillow onto her stomach and gripped it so that she was laying on it. Her pajamas were two pieces of red cloth that left her stomach exposed. The way that both top and bottom had rolled, the fabric felt like a bikini.

That must have started the dream…why would I dream like that, though? I mean, that dream was so…adult. But at the same time, there was an innocence to it…like that boy didn’t mean me any harm…like my desires were coming to life in a dream. But in the end, we were both begging for this dream to be real. And him…I never thought that I would dream about him that way! I mean, he’s done a lot for me, but that? Oh, I’ll never be able to look him in the face today!

--

Ryouko fell asleep again, this time from having no chakra left after training for hours. Again. He knew that would happen, so he stacked tatami mats, two pillows, and a blanket beneath him on his bedroom floor. The last thing he needed was to break his jaw or something when he passed out.

+

“Very good, Sakura. You’ve found the enemy- now, make him talk. You have one hour.”

Tsunade pointed to Ryouko, who was currently ‘helplessly’ captured. He was blushing, of course, but this was all just training, no big deal. Ryouko was single, so he was the perfect one to be volunteered (usually by the kunoichi, who seemed to get a cruel kick out of watching him blush and squirm when he had their attention) for kunoichi training duty.

“You’ll never make me talk,” Ryouko said, as scripted. He knew by now what the kunoichi were supposed to do. No big deal- they either pretended to seduce him, or they threatened to beat him up. He knew at what point he was supposed to give in.

“We can do this the easy way, or we can do this the hard way. I like them both, so you’re going to tell me how this is going to work,” Sakura replied forcefully. Ryouko was supposed to grade the kunoichi, since Tsunade wasn’t watching. So far, Sakura had an ‘A’.

Speaking with authority…good. Her mannerisms are fine…she knows the drill.

“I’m not telling you anything. You can’t force me to talk!” Ryouko sneered. He watched Sakura take off her gloves, her face smiling in a threatening way. Very nice. If I didn’t know better, I would think she was serious.

Sakura held up her hand. It was humming with blue energy- a chakra scalpel.

An effective maneuver, Ryouko added mentally.

“How about now? Ready to start talking to me yet?” Sakura leaned close, the chakra scalpel right near Ryouko’s neck. “I could make things worse…”

Could be a false threat…let’s see if she knows where she’s going with this…

“I doubt that,” Ryouko sneered, puffing his chest up. “Nothing you can do or say can scare me.”

“mmm. Feisty,” Sakura commented, gripping Ryouko’s chin, forcing him to lock eyes with her. “Not bad looking, either. It’s too bad you’re trying to play this game with me…but I suppose it can’t be helped. I’ll have to make you want to talk.”

Sakura’s hand slashed down. Ryouko was sitting in a chair, arms tied behind his back, legs bound to the chair’s legs. He gritted his teeth (some kunoichi really got into this, and they got a little violent by mistake), waiting for pain. But none came. Instead, the sound of shredding fabric, followed by a draft on his upper body greeted Ryouko.

I guess she’s going for seduction if she cut my shirt off…hard to grade this, too, I haven’t had one go this route. Sakura could have just threatened the information out of me, like she used to. Good for her, sharpening her skills in another area.

“Time limit?” Sakura asked. Since Ryouko was technically the procotor, he was allowed to answer that question.

“Fifty-three minutes.”

“Plenty of time.” Sakura walked up to Ryouko, her chakra scalpel replaced with a kunai. She grabbed his chin with one hand, then put the kunai near Ryouko’s neck.

Ryouko knew now was the time to start talking. Sakura just needed to ask, and the game would be over.

“Fine, fine, you win! I’ll talk! Tell me what you want to know!” Ryouko played the part of the defeated prisoner to the hilt.

“I’m not interested in battle documents, or even troop numbers. What I want to know is…do you really think you have some hope of escaping?”

Ryouko was caught vaguely off guard with that question. He recovered quickly, though. Ah, she’s trying to ‘break’ me. Let’s see where she goes with this…

Sakura reached around Ryouko and grabbed his hands. Ryouko frowned- this wasn’t part of the drill. He really WAS stuck. The drill ended when he escaped with a Rope Escape Jutsu. But chakra restraints?

“You aren’t going anywhere. See, I’ve decided to keep you. So…I guess what I’m saying is…let your heart do the talking now.”

Damn, she’s really convincing!

“Yeah, right. I know how you operate. You either try to force info out of me, or you try to seduce me.”

“I CAN seduce you. You’re tied up, and I can tell from your blushing, heart rate, and other, ahem, signs that are unique to males that you are already partially seduced. One little push and you’ll belong to me. I can give you the push, or you can take the leap. Either way, I’m going to get what I want.”

Ryouko’s eyes widened. She’s not following the script anymore. That means she’s serious. I’ve got to…damn it, those restraints!

“Wanna know how else I can tell you’re into this?” Sakura asked, taking the kunai away from Ryouko’s neck. She used it to indicate his arms. “See those restraints? They’re unique- they depend on the captured person’s will to escape to stay at full power. If you really wanted to escape, they would have disappeared. But since they haven’t…you don’t want to go anywhere. You’re happy where you are.”

Ryouko didn’t know what to say. She was right, of course, but still…this was so akward. But with Ryouko’s naturally bad instincts toward kunoichi, he couldn’t tell if this was a ‘natural’ akward, or a ‘perverted’ akward. Some sardonic part of his mind told him ‘Either way, she’s paying attention to you now’.

“S-so what if I am? Any guy would love to be in my position! Captured by a cute girl. What’s to say that I’m not faking my reaction?” Ryouko said stubbornly, still in the context of the drill.

“One way to find out,” Sakura said pleasantly. She put the kunai to his neck, using her other hand to pull his head in for a kiss. Ryouko fought it at first, but eventually just gave up. It’s what he wanted anyway. In the drill, he had already admitted defeat anyway. This was just a bonus.

If only she wasn’t just messing around! Ryouko thought, not really thinking about the kiss- not until Sakura pressed herself in closer, sitting on his lap and kissing him like she hadn’t eaten in days and the inside of his mouth was a juicy steak. When she let go, Ryouko was completely bewildered. Did that count as a first kiss?

“The drill ended when I used the chakra restraints,” Sakura informed Ryouko, still holding the kunai at his neck. “In other words, everything you just experienced…I guess you’d call that an admission. I’m really interested in you, and I couldn’t wait for this drill. In real life, I’d never get the guts up to do this to you. Not until you said it was okay. Even then, I couldn’t ask. This drill was just perfect. Since you’re sitting there with those chakra restraints, at least I know you’re being honest.”

“You’re right. If I wanted to escape, I would have. It would never occur to me to ask you for something like this ordinarily. You’re just too out of my league, you know?”

Sakura smiled kindly, belying the kunai in her hand.

“Well, I’ve still got you as my prisoner for forty-five minutes. I’m going to make the most of that time…From now on, you’re my dirty little secret…”

“What if Lady Hokage comes back?” That realization just hit Ryouko. Tsunade’ll KILL me for this! Even though I’m the one tied up, it’ll be my fault somehow!

“Relax. If she does…well, you’re a cute boy, and I’m a cute girl, and we’re both attention-starved…nature WOULD take it’s course. It’s been proven medically.”

Ryouko blinked. “I guess I can’t argue with that logic, or the research behind it…”

Sakura flipped the kunai to a standard grip, then put it away. “You’d be foolish to argue it, given your position…Now, this won’t hurt a bit…”


=\=

Ryouko woke up, feeling his wrists. That dream had been so real he was SURE that he had to untie himself. But there were no rope marks, and his clothes were in tact.

“That was out of line. WAY out of line! I’ve got to get control of this! How could I dream something like that! ...

Because it’s something I want. I really, really want…”

Ryouko fell silent as he went about cleaning up, but his mind kept working.

It IS what I want. All these dreams…their content is different, but the theme is always the same- Sakura and I. I know you can’t control your dreams, but this latest one…I’m still blushing. It was really potent…I wonder if Sakura would be that aggressive…no no no, stop stop stop! You like her, okay, that’s fine. It’s NOT okay to drool over her like that! Get some control, you horny freak!

--

Sakura had fallen right back to sleep, the allure of her soft sheets and pillows too much to resist. But she dreamt again. If her first dream was tempting, then this one was equally, if not more, tempting, but in a weird, morbid way.

-|


Sakura felt herself falling. But why was she falling? And where to? She looked down to find out.

Water. There was water below her. She didn’t know where she was, and she felt panic settling in. Desperate, she looked around for something to grab. But there was nothing.

“Sakura!”

Sakura heard the shout. She knew that voice. Part of her was afraid to answer. What if he jumps, too? But she couldn’t let him think she was dead.

“Ryouko!” she yelled back. Then she saw him.

Ryouko had taken a running start and jumped off the cliff. He snapped his arms to his sides and kicked his legs down, attempting to catch up with her. She was falling sideways, so she had less speed. Ryouko caught up and grabbed her.

“Hang on!” he said, blushing already and he pulled her in close. “Do you have chakra?”

Sakura couldn’t sense any. “No!”

They had to shout now, over the roar of a waterfall. It was beautiful from up here, Sakura realized. If only she wasn’t about to die.

“Then hang on tight!” Ryouko yelled back. He reached out and grabbed her chin, promptly kissing her. Sakura blushed, but closer her eyes, going with the feeling. A feeling of warmth and safety. And…chakra? But now her own chakra. This chakra was foreign, but it was so inviting and comforting…

“Sorry! I just gave you some of my chakra! Focus it to your feet when we land! And…I guess I wanted to kiss you before I die!”

It occurred to Sakura that Ryouko couldn’t swim. Then what the hell was he doing jumping off a cliff?!

He must really care about me to this. And I…I care about him, too. We’re both going to live! We’re both going to survive this! His chakra…it’s so powerful! Unless he gave me…no…


Sakura looked at Ryouko. His arms were closed around her. He was breathing, but that was it. Sakura couldn’t sense any chakra from him. And she didn’t know how he transferred his chakra to her, so she couldn’t give some back.

He was going to die to protect me…I shouldn’t be surprised…all the times he’s already done that…but each time he lives. Fate isn’t ready for him to die yet, and I won’t let fate take him! Not now! No one will take him from me!

SPLASH!

The chakra on Sakura’s feet kept her above water. Not knowing what else to do, she ran for it. She had to get Ryouko to a safe place until his chakra returned. As she skipped over the waves, Sakura realized that she was holding him awkwardly. She shifted him so that he was riding piggyback. Despite how it looked, it didn’t feel akward- not even sexual. Just…innocent.

Both of us…we’re innocent. Even though I dream about him, I never think about sex. Just about how loyal he is, and how much he does for me. How he protects me, how he always shies away from credit…
It must be love. On his part and…
And…
On mine, too.


Sakura reached the shore, immediately setting Ekyt down on the warm sand. It was a warm day, sunny and bright. Sakura didn’t really notice that until her clothes started to dry. She was too focused on Ryouko. He had moved, and even groaned once, but other than that he just laid still.

Water, Sakura thought. She put actions to thoughts and got up to get water. Her sandals crunched over the sand, until she hit a wire. The wire pulled tight. TRAP! Sakura’s muscles screamed. But she couldn’t move. It was like some invisible force bound her to the spot.

Schwing! Whoosh! Whoosh whooshwhoosh whoosh whoosh!

Not one hit her. Not one kunai, or shuriken, or knife. Everyone one of them missed her.
No, they hadn’t missed, they had been blocked.

“Ryouko…” Sakura whispered, in tears. Ryouko’s upper body was riddled with weapons. Blood dripped from his mouth.

“Y’alright?” Ryouko asked, staggering forward.

“No…no…Ryouko, lay down, hurry!”

Ryouko didn’t listen. Instead, he stood up, directly in front of Sakura. She suddenly had a feeling of worry, a horrible pang that shot through her like a kunai knife. Then she saw it; the cause of her worry. She saw it in the most gruesome way possible.

A sword was jutting through Ryouko’s chest and out the other side.

“Sak..ur…a…” he managed. “Couldn’t let…sword…hit…sorry…so sorry…”

Ryouko’s chakra that was inside Sakura flared up. She could do anything-
anything. Right now, that meant saving his life. With that much blood loss, and so many wounds…Sakura would need bandages. She didn’t have any that weren’t soaked and useless. That meant she had no choice- Sakura stripped off her skirt (thanking her mother for warning her to wear something over her panties under her skirt, for just such emergencies. Sakura briefly wondered how the hell her mother had foreseen something like this), Sakura cut it into strips, intending to use them for makeshift bandages while her Chakra Palm Jutsu healed them, one at a time.

-

That night, Sakura sat with her legs curled up to her chest, a fire going. A shirtless Ryouko was lying next to her, the shadows of the flames dancing on his chest. He would live. And Sakura would admit she loved him when he woke up. For now, she was content to curl up next to him and use his chest as a pillow. She needed some rest after all that healing.


--

This time, when Sakura awakened, she didn’t panic. That dream was all too familiar.

That’s right…he’s always doing things like that, isn’t he? On a lot of missions, I should have been hurt or killed. Instead, he took the pain and the scars. Does it mean what this dream says it means? I know a dream is just a dream, but is there something more to it? It’s not like I’d object to liking Ryouko…he’s cute, strong, and he tries so hard to make everyone happy. And all he wants in return is to belong to the village. Maybe I want him to belong to me, too…

With that, Sakura got dressed. If her gut was right, today was going to be a big day.

--

Ryouko stood up, dressed and ready to go. He was going to do it. He was going to tell Sakura…

Tomorrow.

I don’t have the guts to tell her…oh well, at least my dreams have become more pleasant.

Ryouko walked out the door, shutting and locking it behind him. He turned to see Jiraiya sitting on the railing of his porch.

“Alright kid, I said I’d help you stop having these dreams. A legend always delivers on a promise. So, come with me. Sakura is with Tsunade at the moment, and I need her around to get these dreams out of your head.”

-

Jiraiya led Ryouko into Tsunade’s office.

“Tsunade, got a minute to grab a drink?” Jiraiya asked hopefully. Those were the magic words to Tsunade.

“Sakura, you handle things until I get back! Ryouko, DO try to stay out of trouble for a few minutes while I’m gone, okay?” Tsunade ruffled the hair of both the kids, then walked out. Jiraiya started toward the door, but stopped.

“Oh Sakura, by the way…did you ever dream about a certain guy, and when you did, you just knew ‘that’s him, he’s the one?’ ‘Cause, funny story- Ryouko loves you!”

“You bastard sage!” Ryouko roared. Sakura grabbed him around the waist while Jiraiya escaped, giggling away.

“Easy tiger, easy! It’s alright, calm down!” Sakura cooed.

“How can I be calm?! He just admitted my feelings for you! That’s cheating, I’m supposed to say it!” Ryouko protested, not even noticing he had just admitted the feelings himself.

“You just said it. And I’m honored. It’s funny, because I was dreaming about you…”

Sakura launched into an explanation about her dreams. When she got to the part about him being riddled with kunai and then taking a sword for her, Ryouko had to chuckle.

“That’s about right. I WOULD do something like that. I think I have, once or twice for that matter! I had this dream…”

I feel so…comfortable wit her. Why didn’t I say this before. Even if she had said no, I wouldn’t have lost much. Well, I’ve said it now. And now I’m telling her my dreams. It’s so nice to finally have this off my chest!

While his thoughts went one direction, Ryouko’s mouth went another. Specifically, do the dream he had about him and Sakura in Tsunade’s office, just after Tsunade stepped out.

“…And then you pushed me against the wall and said something like ‘I want this, you want this; why not have it?’; then you moved like you were going to kiss me, but I woke up.”

Sakura’s eyes gleamed mischieviously. Typical of him, he didn’t think about going past kissing either…well, not serious stuff, anyway. I wonder how he’d handle it if I DID kiss him. One way to find out…

“Hey, Ryouko? Ever have a dream come true?”

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

YunieXTidus on January 3, 2011, 5:01:45 PM

YunieXTidus on
YunieXTidusIt's amazing how Ryouko can be kinky, yet innocent at the same time. I'm liking him more and more.

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on December 20, 2008, 7:38:28 AM

Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND on
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIENDWow, loved it! That was so well composed, had me grinning and blushing the whole way through. Jiraiya's hilarious, and I loved the way you wrote Sakura. As for Ryouko, you always write him brilliantly. Great job ^__^

hflp on December 9, 2008, 12:28:50 PM

hflp on
hflphehe hahaha.... That was good. Very funny throughout. Also romantic in the proper places.

andr28a on December 8, 2008, 7:28:42 PM

andr28a on
andr28aThis is awesome, very humorous as well.