Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 90 - Arc XIIiii: What If?- Chapter 4

My OC is forced to play servant to Naruto and Sakura. He must ignore his own dreams to see that Sakura and Naruto live happily ever after- either as a couple, or as the two strongest shinobi ever.

Chapter 90 - Arc XIIiii: What If?- Chapter 4

Chapter 90 - Arc XIIiii: What If?- Chapter 4
Yuji charged again. Naruto responded with a hard punch. Yuji’s fighting instincts were such that even in rage he could fight to a good capacity. He parried the punch and returned with one of his own. They were in close, so Yuji threw his head forward into Naruto’s. The hit stunned Naruto, and Yuji’s fist cracked him in the side of the jaw. Naruto went down, but now he’d lost his patience. This wasn’t going to stay a fistfight much longer.

“Shadow Clone Jutsu!”

Yuji didn’t even wait for Naruto to finish the jutsu. Instead, he charged right in, pushing Naruto’s crossed hands across his chest with one hand, then punched him in the stomach with the other. The clones still formed, but Naruto himself was sent sailing. He rolled to his feet quickly while Yuji dealt with the other clones.

“RASENGAN!”

One Rasengan came from every direction as the clones joined in. Yuji leapt high into the air, over the attacks. He caught just the end of the attack, so he spun a bit before hitting the ground hard on his stomach. He immediately grabbed a Naruto- clone or real body, he didn’t know- and pulled him down to the ground with him. He held Naruto’s leg’s apart with his hands, then vaulted between them, planted both feet on his nemesis’ stomach and getting out of the center of the Narutos. The clone he’d stomped on disappeared. He pivoted to face the group, guard up.

Naruto ran at Yuji full-tilt, his clones following him. Yuji threw punches at whoever came closest. Naruto managed to hit him hard in the stomach. Yuji kicked Naruto’s leg viciously in retaliation even while throwing an elbow into the face of a clone coming from behind.

After a struggle, the clone managed to trap Yuji’s arms behind his back. Naruto stood in front of him, nose and mouth bloodied and one eye blackened. Both boys were panting with the effort of the fight.

“Will you apologize to her? I don’t want to hurt you!”

Yuji opened his mouth to say something. But he snapped it closed and shook his head. “I won’t discuss this any more. I wish her loyalty ran as deep to me as mine does to her.”

Something about that sentence didn’t sound right. Naruto replayed what Yuji had just said in his mind. After a moment, it became clear what was off.
“’Does’? You sound like you’re still doing something…still being loyal to her.”

“Read into what you want,” Yuji spat. But his tone gave him away. He had given Naruto a clue, and now he wished he could take it back. All his contempt for Sakura; all his hatred at this moment- it was all suddenly not worth it. He had never explained to anyone why the prophecy had dissolved the way it had. Oh, that it had been broken, sure. And that Sakura had been the one to break it, yes. But never the events that led up to it. He had decided that telling Naruto wouldn’t be right, but that decision never sat well with him. It just seemed like Sakura’s responsibility.

Until now.

He, Yuji, had responded to Sakura. In a moment of weakness, he had welcomed her kisses. He immediately rejected anything further, but that moment had weighed on him. Ino didn’t need to know (though Yuji was going to tell her regardless) as they weren’t a couple at that point; their relationship was legitimate and unaffected by what had happened. But Naruto deserved to know. This wasn’t fair to him.

“…It’s not for me to tell. Talk to Sakura and ask her why this happened,” Yuji told Naruto finally. “Now let’s continue our fight.”

Yuji dropped to his knees suddenly, swimming out of the clone’s grasp. He turned on his knees and punched the clone in the stomach. He pushed off, sailing in low and hard and tackling Naruto. Tangled up they fell backward into the wall of a building. The boys began to trade punches. It was more a fistfight than a battle between two shinobi. But gradually, Yuji noticed that he was getting the better of Naruto without really hurting him.

Pity again?!

“That’s it, damn it! Naruto, if you don’t hit me for real-”

But whatever Yuji was going to say was stopped as a hand was placed firmly on his shoulder from behind. He turned, ready to strike, only to find Lady Tsunade standing there. She grip and face both were firm, but not angry. There was understanding in her eyes.

“Come with me,” she ordered calmly. “Both of you.”
--

Sakura was standing in the corner, waiting for Lady Tsunade to return. Shizune waited with her, an protective arm around her.

“It will all work out, Sakura. You’ll see. Those two can’t stay angry forever. Really, I think there’s a lot of respe- oh my!”

Tsunade was escorting Naruto and Yuji in. Both boys were beat up from their brawl. Sakura moved toward them instinctively. Yuji backed up, his body language serving as a warning to her outstretched hand. She pulled back her hand, not surprised but still hurt. Instead, she went to Naruto and healed his scrapes, watching Yuji out of the corner of his eye.

Yuji didn’t look at all like usual. He looked like a stray dog. He barred his fangs and cringed away, all but audibly growling in warning. He was bruised and scraped, his clothing torn and hair mussed, unlike his usual self.

Yuji backed into a corner and just watched silently. He kept his eyes on everyone warily, glancing back and forth. Shizune came near him slowly and calmly. He let her approach but declined being healed. Even as he lit a cigarette his eyes stayed up.

Once the boys had settled in, Tsunade looked at everyone present. Shizune was her most faithful servant and friend; Sakura was a budding apprentice. Naruto was in line to be Hokage someday at the rate he was learning. That left Yuji.

Tsunade bit her thumb while deep in thought. She had no idea what to do with her troubled jonin. Working with Asuma’s former team had done a world of good for him, but it was clear that it was a temporary spot. For someone as alienated as Yuji that was hardly helpful. But where to put him? What to do with him?

Not to mention that she could hardly have her top people fighting like this. So she decided to establish her position on all this now.

“I don’t know what led to this hostility. It isn’t up to me to find out,” Tsunade told them all in a low, firm voice. She made eye contact with everyone. A measure of her chakra floated out, touching each one of them. She ‘felt’ each one of them and their chakra. All except Yuji. She found that sensing him was difficult. That was likely due to his diminished chakra capacity.
“However, this cannot continue. I will not have my eventual successor brawling in the street-.”

Too late. He noticed that. I shouldn’t have said that.

“Successor?!” exclaimed Naruto. “You mean it, Grandma?!”

Sakura chimed in, “That’s great, Naruto! Congratulations!”

There was a silence where there should have been a comment. It was noticed unconsciously at first, but then became more clear. Involuntarily, everyone in the room turned to Yuji. He looked back at each person and it was plain that he didn’t feel welcome here. He wouldn’t leave until dismissed- he wasn’t impolite- but he made no comment either.

Tsunade cleared her throat to speak, but there were no words. She had no idea what to say.

When the silence didn’t remedy itself, Yuji spoke up. His voice was flat, though his words were polite. “May I be excused?”

Tsunade nodded solemnly. She had made a bad situation worse, and worse yet had no idea as yet how to remedy it.

“Yuji, wait-” Sakura said, forgetting that she no longer had any means of making him obey.

“I don’t answer to you anymore. You’d do well not to forget that.” He made eye contact with her for only a moment, then bowed to Tsunade and Shizune in turn. To Naruto, he gave a slightly abbreviated bow.
“Congratulations, Hokage-elect.”

The chill didn’t leave the room until well after Yuji was gone.
--

Ino bounded toward Yuji, arms spread wide for a hug. He opened his arms, but she pulled up short. She had seen the look on his face before he could hide it.

“What’s wrong? I’ve never seen you look like that before!”

Yuji closed his eyes, exhaling heavily. “It’s nothing. Nothing to worry about. Or rather, nothing that I can talk about yet. I’m not sure myself what’s bothering me.”

For a minute, a genuine smile glowed on Yuji’s face. He picked Ino up around the waist and pulled her tight to his chest. She spread her legs and wrapped them around his torso, pulling her pelvis into him further. She shimmied up him a bit until his hands cradled her buttocks. Her head was now even with his shoulder and she leaned forward to whisper in his ear.

“I wish there was more I could do for you, Yuji. I really wish…”

“No, you do plenty. When I’m with you, I’m happy. More than happy. I just can’t come to terms with what’s happened, that’s all. But I will. I promise I will.”

The lust left their embrace for the moment, replaced by genuine affection. Ino wanted to make Yuji’s pain go away. His pain was her pain. No matter how he tried to hide it, she could feel it.

“Ino?”

“Mmm?” she mumbled into his neck.

“I love you.”
--

Ino lay on her bed, upstairs from the flower shop. It was late, but she couldn’t sleep. She thought over and over about Yuji’s words. He had said that he loved her, and she hadn’t ever been so happy. But the pain that caused him to say those words bothered her. She had no doubt he was being genuine. But the thought of someone she loved being hurt really bothered her. For once, there were others to consider. Taking care of herself wasn’t good enough anymore; now there was someone else. And no matter what- no matter how many hugs or kisses, or even how much sex she threw at the problem there was no solution.

Ino clutched a stuffed toy to her chest, rubbing her face in the soft material. It was a stuffed dog Yuji had given her, and it was by far her favorite. As she hugged and squeezed the plush toy she realized just how much Yuji meant to her. To say ‘love’ was one thing; to mean it another. Love meant sacrifice and dedication. But Yuji had asked nothing of Ino nor she of him.

Love meant two lives becoming one. They’d connected, but how deep?

Ino put the toy down, threw on a coat over her bra and panties and tossed on her sandals. This couldn’t wait until morning. She thought she knew what to do for Yuji. After all the thought she’d put in, she hoped the solution would work.
--


Yuji opened his door and Ino bustled in.

“Are you alone?” she asked as soon as she walked in the door.

Yuji seemed a little alarmed by her tone. Worried, “Yes. What’s going on?”

Ino threw her coat off and leapt at Yuji. He caught her awkwardly and they both went sprawling to the floor. Ino’s hands immediately sought out Yuji’s clothes and ripped them away, leaving him in just a pair of black trunks. Once she had him sufficiently stripped, she simply sat on top of him and began to speak in an authoritive tone.

“We’re going on a trip. Together. We have no missions scheduled, so you and I are going on vacation.”

She left no room for argument. Reaching back, she unhooked her bra and tossed it over his face. She did it for the sole purpose of keeping his attention. And she did- big time.
“Pack clothes. For both of us. I know I left some things here. Pack your favorites. You leave the travel arrangements up to me. Got it?”

Before Yuji could even nod in reply, Ino left, pausing only to put on her coat and button it up.

Yuji’s body was always truthful with him- his girlfriend going outside almost naked was a huge turn on. Amused, he set about packing.
--
--

Ino couldn’t have chosen a more beautiful spot. It was a only a few hours away from Konoha, but it could have been a few lifetimes away and still been worth it. Konoha itself was scenic, but this place was something more.

A large, enclosed pond greeted the couple. It was fed by an enormous waterfall on the opposite side from where the two currently stood. All around the outside of the pond was lush greenery and thick forest. The place was pristine; completely unspoiled by anything. The splendor of nature was at their fingertips.

“Ino…my God, it’s beautiful!” exclaimed Yuji. He didn’t know where to look first. He had insisted on carrying both his duffel bag and Ino’s for the majority of the trip. He set them down and began to wander around.

Ino watched him with satisfaction. Just a few minutes here and her boyfriend was already much more relaxed. She hadn’t told him much about this trip and what she had planned. Really, though, her plan was simple. She knew of two things that made Yuji happy for sure.

“Yuji, I’m going to set up camp, okay? Will you get some wood for a fire?”

The two set about their chores. Ino, having been here before, knew just the place to camp. There was a cave cut into the side of the huge stone base of the waterfall. It was large enough to be roomy but small enough to be cozy. And it got a little chilly at night.

Nothing to do about that but to cuddle by the fire. Oh, and body heat. Plenty of that, too.

Yuji returned shortly with enough wood for a week or so. He set the wood down in a neat pile. Ino had finished setting up their sleeping area. She moved to Yuji and held him around the waist. He reciprocated, gazing at her eyes. That had always felt silly to him, but he suddenly found Ino’s blue eyes fascinating.

“Want me to tell you why we’re here?” Ino asked playfully.

“I am a bit curious, yes.”

Ino smiled. She reached down and unbuttoned her top. In one motion, she pulled it off and tossed it aside. Then she took Yuji’s shirt and pulled it over his head.

“We’re here for two things, Yuji,” she informed him, unhooking her bra and dropping it near her shirt. She thrust her chest forward until her skin was flush against his. She loved how he blushed every time she did this sort of thing. She could no longer call him an ‘innocent boy’- she was secretly proud of that fact, as she’d been the one to corrupt him, so to speak- but there was still an underlying sweetness to him.
“Those two things are simple, and neither one requires a shirt. We’re here for training and sex. In whatever order you please.”

Yuji had no idea what to say. So Ino smiled and dropped the rest of her clothing, including her sandals, into the little pile at the edge of her sleeping bag. She stood before Yuji completely naked and unashamed.

“Well? You aren’t going to make your girlfriend be naked all by herself, are you? ‘Cause going for a swim will bet pretty lonely without you…”

Managing a small smirk, Yuji protested that he ‘didn’t have a swimsuit’. Ino solved that problem by helping him realize that his birthday suit doubled as a swimsuit.

“Is THAT what the kids are wearing these days?”

Ino grinned happily. “Only the cool kids. Now, come on. First a swim, and then we’re going to try something.”

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

andr28a on February 18, 2012, 7:59:11 AM

andr28a on
andr28aNever underestimate the power of the female body

YunieXTidus on February 16, 2012, 12:45:53 PM

YunieXTidus on
YunieXTidusI like this! I love how ino just strips and bosses Yuji around when he's powerless to protest. xD