Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A Claranet and Training

Nikky Kirishima,of The Village Hidden In The Heavens has fallen in love;How can she set aside her feelings for the older boy so she can focus on her studies?It's brains/<3 as she tries to overcome <3,exams,and her newly found identity

Chapter 1 - A Claranet and Training

Chapter 1 - A Claranet and Training

------------------------------------------------------------------
Nikora was a weak ninja from the Village Hidden in the Heavens.
 
       She had no father and her mother had been away on business since she was five. Sometimes she would go to the outskirts of town to play her clarinet when she bacame nervous, afraidm or angry.She had a few skills but was about to learn of her greatest skill of all...
       Nikora's long brown hair flowed easily through the wind, she had tied it with a black thread (ribbons weren't her thing) to keep it out of her face while she played.
      Each note floated out of the small black instrument and surrounded her like the clouds that surrounded the village all day long.Her reason for being there today was to calm herself with the music and train for the graduation test coming up.It was just a few simple targets! Why couldn't she get it right?!
       She set down the clarinet and stood up. She had to pass...she knew she was weak- but not weak enough to fail.
       Nikora had tacked a few green leaves to the trees. They were perfectly visible against the Autumn scenery. She removed her yellow and black jacket to reveal her dark blue tank top so that it wouldn't get caught in her needle as she threw like yesterday's practice with Finn.
       Her throat tightened at the thought of her best friend advancing before her. She was in an emotional mood, but she blinked back tears and tried to concentrate on her training, despite the fact that her vision was now blurred.
       By the time Nikora returned to her apartment, the sun was long gone and the full moon was blanked by clouds, once again. She collasped on her bed without bothering to change out of her sweaty clothing.
       
         {**no dinner again**} , Nikora sighed in her thoughts and she drifted into her usual nightmares of failing.   

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nextguardian on November 26, 2007, 2:22:49 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianYou did a really great job with the description!

rlkitten on November 27, 2007, 7:24:20 AM

rlkitten on
rlkittenthanks /\_/\

rlkitten on November 26, 2007, 11:59:20 AM

rlkitten on
rlkittenBleh- the first chapter isn't very good at all, and neither is the second. But it's gets better, I swear /._.\