Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Start of A Journey...

This is finally my mew Mew story, so, read if you want, if ya like, tell me! ^U^

Chapter 1 - The Start of A Journey...

Chapter 1 - The Start of A Journey...
"Miss Kaili, time to wake up!"A maid called into a bedroom inside the famous Mint Aiziwa's house. We see a girl with long brown hair moan and turn over in her bed, mumbling something about how it was Saturday and the maid could go die. "*Sigh* I hate to do this..."She said, walkign down the spiral staircase to the kitchen table where Mint Aiziwa, more commonly known to most as Mew Mew Mint was drinking her morning tea. "Miss Mint?"The maid asked politely. "Yes, what is it Hikari?"Mint asked, beign nice to this particular maid who happened to be a friend of hers. "Well, it's Kaili..."Hikari said, sweatdropping slightly and laughing nervously. "Let me guess, she pulling her normal Saturday "I don't wanna get up so everyone can go die for all I care!" act?"Mint asked. "Heheh, it appears so."Hikari replied. "I'll get her."Mint said, placing her cup down on the table and walking calmly up the staires into Kaili's room. "Kaili, GET UP!"Mint cried, ripping the blanket of the girl who just hissed and put the pillow on top of her head. "I can't believe I have to do this...Mew mew Mint, Metamorphosis!"She cried, transforming after making sure the coast was clear. "Ribbon Mint Echo!"She cried, releasing an arrow into the girl's behind. "OUCH!"She cried, jumping up then landing on her bed with a FLOP! and the pillow hitting her in the head, so we can now see she has green eyes. "You had to pull out the old "Attack me with a magical arrow" thing didn't ya?"Kaili asked, rubbing her, now sore, bottom. "Hey, your the one who was refusing to get up!"Mint said cheerily, detransforming and walking out to let her get ready. "Grrr, curse you cousin."Kaili mumbled, getting up and walking over to her closet. Hi, I'm Aiziwa Kaili. My age, not important, I can tell you though that I'm not much younger than my cousin, Mint. I have brown hair that falls to my waist, green eyes, and light skin. I am really caring, I love school, and I love Mint's friends, especially Pudding, she's so cute! i hate the fact that they were all lucky enough to become Mew Mews, but I would never want to be one myself! We see her pull out a gold tank top, blue jean skirt, and black leggings and dress into them, then brush out her hair and pull them into two pigtails with gold ribbon. "Hurry up Kaili! You have to go to the cafe with me today!"Mint called up the staires. "Coming Mint Onee-chan!"Kaili called down the staires, obviously in a better mood now that she was awake, grabbing her cell phone as she ran out the door and slid down the banister. Oh yeah, I LOVE going to Cafe Mew Mew. Because-1.I get to see the girls. 2.All the free cake I can eat! 3. I get to see my crush-Shirogane Ryou! ///^3^//// But, I would never tell HIM that! Once they arrive there Zakuro is standing there, smiling happily. "Hey there squirt.'Zakuro said, greeting her friend who was like a little sister to her. "Zakuro Onee-chan!"Kaili replied, running into her arms. "Kaili-chan, we have a new cake for you to try."Keiichiro said, shuffling her in and sitting her down where Ryou handed her a plate with a piece of said cake on it. "Awsome!"She said after taking bite. As you can see, they spoil me rotten. I don't mind! ^U^ "Everyone, Chimera Anima alert!"Ryou cried, rushing out of the lab. "Zakuro, take Kaili home!"Mint said, transforming with the rest of them and rushing out. "Gotcha!"Zakuro replied, lifting Kaili onto her back and sprinting off at high speeds to their house. "No! I want to watch this one!"Kaili cried as Zakuro landed on her windowsill and placed her into her room. "No way Kaili, you stay here, we'll be back soon."Zakuro said, sprinting off to join the fight. "This isn't fair! I never get to watch them in action! I always have to stay behind. What's the point of knowing their Mew Mew's if I can't watch them fight?!?!? I never thought I'd say this but, I WISH I WAS A MEW MEW!!"Kaili cried, involving much kickign of stuffed animals and clothes. Then suddenly, she heard a roar outside of her window! She looked out to see a Chimera Anima attacking one of the maids! "Hey, get away from her!"Kaili cried, jumping out her window, flipping off a tree, and landing gracefully on the ground. Then, she could of swore it said "Follow me, little butterfly." after it ran off. She, being stupid, followed. When it finally stopped running She saw a sight that she didn't like-Everyone on the ground, passed out except for Mint who was barely hanging on, and a Chimera Anima about to attack her. "Kaili-I told you-to stay home!"Mint wheezed out, collapsing to the ground. "Mint!"Kaili screamed, running over and lifting her cousin's head up. "Come on Mint, don't die! I can't lose you too! Don't die Mint, don't die!"Kaili cried, starting to cry, not noticing the Chimera Anima about to attack her from behind. "What-AHHH!"Kaili cried right as it was about to hit her. But a glowing orb stopped it. The orb started changing and trnaformed into a pendant and flew into Kaili's hands. "You've gotta be kidding me, ME?!?! Of all people?!?!?"Kaili cried, as she started glowing light blue and a butterfly landed on her forehead, sinking into her body. "Well, my destiny has been set. It's time to begin it all again."Kaili whispered, turning and glaring at the Chimera Anima. "Your going to wish you never met Aiziwa Kaili..."Kaili spat at it, holding up the pendant which started glowing. "Mew Mew Rainbow, Metamorphosis!"Kaili cried, transforming into a Mew Mew outfit that looked just like Ichigo's but it was blue and purple and she had butterfly antennas and blue and purple butterfly wings. "Time to end this!"Kaili cried, summoning a blue ribbon baton to her hand as everyone started waking up and watching her with shock. "Ribbon Rainbow Slash!"She cried, as the ribbon became razor sharp and she whipped around the Chimera Anima, making it explode. "Kaili, how did you-?!?!?"Mint cried, not even able to finish her sentance. "It's just as I expected, she has become a very rare Mew-Mew mew Rainbow."Ryou said. Now, my adventure is about to begin...

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

shinypikachu2608 on November 17, 2008, 2:10:24 AM

shinypikachu2608 on
shinypikachu2608Umm you know how you said 'Mint Aiziwa, more commonly known to most as Mew Mew Mint' right?
Well thats almost exactly like how it is in my fic.
And I know its a lil thing but I don't apreciate theft of my writing style. D:

Otherwise great chapter

sailoraqua13 on November 17, 2008, 5:25:39 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Sorry! I totally forgot that was in your story! T_T I'll try and think of some other way to put it ok?

shinypikachu2608 on November 21, 2008, 1:45:12 AM

shinypikachu2608 on
shinypikachu2608Thank you aqua-chan.

sailoraqua13 on November 21, 2008, 7:55:37 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13U is very welcome Shiney-chan! ^U^

swampertgirl0504 on November 15, 2008, 11:57:10 PM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504kewl. Will Lucia make an appearance in this later? *hopefull, as kaili and Lucia are half sisters*

sailoraqua13 on November 16, 2008, 1:58:40 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Yes, she will! ^U^ She will make an appearance around chapter 3 or 4! ^U^

StrawChan on November 15, 2008, 11:04:38 AM

StrawChan on
StrawChanHey Aqua, I don't mean to rude, but you should probably start breaking your fics into paragraphs. It gets a wee bit hard to read the giant blocks of text.

sailoraqua13 on November 15, 2008, 12:44:13 PM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13You have a point, I kind of lost my place rereading this a few times myself...^^U So, I shall start typing in paragraphs! ^U^

sailoraqua13 on November 15, 2008, 10:31:49 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Guys, the maid Hikari will be a more crucial oc later, so don't ignore her! ^U^