Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Trapped

These are a bunch of poems I write to get everything off my mind. They're pretty easy to understand for the most part. But they're all about my 1 true love.

Chapter 4 - Trapped

Chapter 4 - Trapped
"You gave me nightmares from hell.." said the little girl. "You scard me for life. I already had enough problems, I didn't need you to add onto them." The little girl paused as a tear rolled down her cheek. "You told me you'd never hurt me, you told me you were always gonna keep me safe. You thought that what you did didn't hurt me. It didn't hurt me physically, no. But inside, I'm dead." The little girl looked up and took a step back. "Because of you, I can't go to bed thinking, 'why me? What did I ever do to deserve this?' Because of you, I'm scared to be somewhere alone, afraid to sleep because of my nightmares, or even afraid to be touched, even if it's a simple hug. You're face is stuck in my head. I can't go one day without thinking what happend to me. I get chills  just from the thought. I cry myself to sleep thinking of all the pain you caused me. What was I supposed to do? How could this have happend to me? It's like I'm stuck in one place, a dark cold place; and I'm just sitting there alone. I'm paralyzed, I'm trapped, I can't move. You want to hear something that really sucks? NO ONE can help me!" The little girl was trying to hold back all her tears from falling, but she couldn't help it. She couldn't stop. She took a deep breath and said, "every damn day, every day, I hide my pain with smiles, laughs, and dumb jokes, just so no one can see the pain you caused me. So everyone can continue on with their happy little lives, so I wont be the one bringing everyone down. Sometimes I can't help but cry though." The little girl leaned foward and with the little breath she had left she managed to say, "And to think I called you my friend." With that, the little girl looked at herself in her bathroom mirror and whisperd to herself, "and all of that, you're never going to know."

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

zerotimberwolf on October 2, 2007, 8:39:05 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfO.O this is incredible

XxAnarKissedxX on September 1, 2007, 5:45:34 AM

XxAnarKissedxX on
XxAnarKissedxXWow....just....wow....
Depressing perfection....

xheartxbrokenx13 on September 1, 2007, 6:20:24 AM

xheartxbrokenx13 on
xheartxbrokenx13actually this one was about getting raped or molested....not heart broken but ty

gaaralover1 on July 16, 2007, 1:06:24 PM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1*sniff* OMG * Cries* We're the same..

xheartxbrokenx13 on July 31, 2007, 11:24:48 AM

xheartxbrokenx13 on
xheartxbrokenx13i doubt it...but which poem did u like best?

gaaralover1 on July 31, 2007, 11:28:55 AM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1All of them.. And no problem about the song writing thing... Gives me an excuse to write one. ^^ I gots nothing better to do during the summer break and also I dun have to baby sit so this gives me something to do... If you want my MSN or E-mail it's on my file.. But let me know if ur adding and also send an E-mail letting me know who you are... I'll let you know when the songs are done.

xheartxbrokenx13 on August 1, 2007, 1:02:17 AM

xheartxbrokenx13 on
xheartxbrokenx13lol kk!! thanks so much!! and I'm glad you liked them!! *hugz* [[♥Celeste♥]]

abcd123inuyasha on July 15, 2007, 10:17:21 AM

abcd123inuyasha on
abcd123inuyashawow! this is a really horrible experience!!! thats sooo sad!! im sorry!!! this is a very unveiling story though!!! nioe job!