Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Displaying 351-375 of 1767 results.
This is a poem I wrote for school. It's a metaphor poem about a theif (GEE I BET YOU CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHERE I GOT THE INSPIRATION FOR THAT XD). I came up with this whole thing in about 10 minutes.
To forget lifes trubles. go into a place were you don't have to worry.
A person stuck in ther memories trying to get out but it's to painful. Their memories are haunting them.
Showing sombody into their mind telling them they can find it they don't even have to try.
OK so i had THE WEIRDEST dream where i died and then live on as my shadow and....well you'll see....if youreone of those happy people you might not like this, its one of my more darkish writings...
UM....this poetry that I wrote was based on this sadness that always been there,never ending its work on the Earth and I thought up of this song when it was raining like a year ago or something like that.
um,,i suck at description thingys so just let me kno what you think
um...well i dont wanna ruin this by explaining it so if u dont get it and u want me to explain it just ask...
ok So my friend J.T-kun came up with the ending for this and I did the rest!
Well since i finally submitted work, i figure I'll add some stuff every now and then....comment please id like to know what you think
YAYAYAY my poetry shtuff!!!!

read my sonnets and limeriks, por favor!!!
Um..yea...this is just me babbling cuz my friend Vee-chan(Blackwolfmoon) asked me to submit something...be as critical as you want, i dont care.
a poem i wrote when i was depressed, i like it but it's not my best
This poem is for all those love sick girls out there.
This is a sad poem about a mother who lokks down from Heaven Above at her daughter, sorry for leaving her so soon, but knows it was for the best...
It's About A Girl Who's In Trouble With Her Enemys And She Is Writting This The Night Of Her Death.
If you love me let me know and I'll write you down in my poem! ^w^
I wrote this poem with so much feeling. I hope it shows through. Lol, such a long title for such a short poem. :D
I wrote this feeling really crappy.
My writings had stopped flowing but, here it came...words coming as bullets to the head.
just an emo-ish poem lol
My poetry is usually about love & stuff but it differs sumtimes.
A bit of writing done while waiting between classes with a cup of coffee.

About the conduit the seasons can be for love and lovers.

:3 <3
A poem about love and the loss of innocence, in a nice, clean, colorfully creative way. :3

Not about sex. D:

<3
I write some poetry but not often, this is some of my work.
This is something that I wrote a while back now. It's dark and some people don't like dark poems but I think I've got a talent for it so too bad if you don't like it! LOL! Hope you enjoy it!