Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Displaying 51-75 of 1769 results.
please dont be too harsh this is real my mum smokes and this is a look into what it does to me, evrey night she has coughing attacks but refuses to go to the hospital or doctor. it rips me up.
this is based on a true story, my first boyfriend was a boy i met in a tree, we went through so much together and the first kiss was special for him and me, it was at sunset over looking a lake, i still cry just thinking about it. hope you like it.
it''s a poem, about neverland!!!
i hope you feel something while reading this as i am trying to get a few feelings across, so many people get hit by cars and its not the drivers fault but they have to live with it and it can tear so many familys apart.
umm did you know a fox barks, i only found that out after i wrote this so umm yer please tell me what you think.
and what you think it means!?!
More haiku's may be on the way.
Well... Something I often think.
Something I''m writing to kill time...
This is a short poem, which I may use the lyrics to, about my AWESOME skull pendant.
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjack baby ;)
idk a bunch of random poems that i found layin around
well, yeah... depressiong, I know... but I was in a rather bad mood... tell me what you think...
Don''t really feel like saying why I was in a bad mood, but feel free to ask me questions and such (:
just somthin i came up with. a little emo. not ment to be sexual in any way. it''s about the pain some people endure when they push themselves to there limits.
This is some dark poetry i have been writing lately hope ya like it


ps: if you have any ideas tell me
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................
Poems I write that don''t really have a category
more of my emoness.
another poem.
A poem i made
Here are some poems I''ve been working on.
Just my view of love
Just something that quickly popped into my head one night...
there is a light
nothing to say
A poem written by me