Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Displaying 126-150 of 1769 results.
Poetry of sorts not to be read to the blind, I'm afraid.
I feel the need to express my emotions through poetry. Feel free to read & comment. ^^
this is where my poems are going from now on. (i'm gonig to try to add some longer ones... when i dig them up from wherever im hiding them). i appreciate any criticism and comments people have!
...whatever.
this was an assignment for English class. we had to do a found poem, so i did mine on architecture
I wrote this the night I saw The Dark Knight.
I know its short, but thats what its supposed to be, short and simple.
Tell me what you think please
I know this is long.....
Its one of my longest poems.
Enjoy and comment please!
This is one my favourites that I've written.
Enjoy and please comment.
Well, when I wrote this I was having an Edgar Allen Poe moment.
I get those a lot.
This was somthing I wrote for a friend during school but it doesnt have anything to do with her...
whos going were?
Huh.... Your guess is as good as mine. ^^
Nicky made this for me.
He is so amazing.
Um, there will be more, he said he isn't done with it yet.
And I know, he doesn't have the best grammer in the world, but oh well.
I love him.
this country is starting to fall apart. we're doomed! DOOMED!!! :D
she was
behold my poem of ultimate crappyness.
Read at your own risk.
Yup, just some of my Poetry. It's free verse, I think.
srry bout the spelling
...blech
This is a poem that was written in a mood. I am so in love. One day, I will be too terribly sick of romance to write another word. But, not today. Today...
"My Dear" was written just out of the blue. I thought it to be nice, to get away from all the romance that's sickening me.
This.........I wrote.
These poems were made by me, they're not very good. But it's usually how I can express myself, enjoy if you want.
yeah! you READ IT, YOU GUESS IT! I DONT CARE ABOUT THOSE WHO DID THIS! THEY SHOULD ROT! I DONT REALLY CARE, HATE ME WHEN YOU READ, I DONT CARE!!! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND YOU KNOW ITS TRUE!
These are all poems I have written in the past few years.