Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Displaying 201-225 of 1769 results.
Yes, It's based off of the 3DG song.
it's not about the length, it's about the way you use what you got!
.. what do u think?
i was feeling down and thanks to those who helped me. The little girl was me and i never knew.
I wrote this last night becuase I was in a happy mood and I was thinking of a smile. Enjoy! ^___^
come to me and find out what we all really are
Success (Is) In Silence!
About self harm...for all you ignorant people who get the wong idea...here is some enlightenment.
Some poems that my teachers and friends love. Too share with you.
These are some poems I have to write for a class so enjoy :p
prayer of an angel, please comment and enjoy. the pic is not mine. i found it on the net.
My fifth and final poem for my project.  I hope you like it and please comment! :)
My fourth poem for my project...hope you like it and please comment!
This is the third poem for my project. I hope like it! Please comment and tell me what you think! <:)> - (gnome)
Another poem for my project. This one is about cats! :) Please tell me what you think! :)
This is a poem that I wrote for a project.
well it came very randomly, idk?
im an artist why would i keep track of how i came up this stuff! if its good! ITS GOOD!
urge to write....what will become of it?
somthing i did in my spare time
something i came up with in the shower...and heres where it went from there
well..here....sorry its been so long >.> This is Dedicated to BreathlessAngel
A very small poem I wrote while on the ride home form West Virginia. Makes me giggle ^_^
a poem of two lovers, she loved him but he used her to get another girl. She sank into deep depression. Until his heart was broken by the other he relized that his true love was the one he hurt the most.
old poem of mine...
Another poem I just came up with.