Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Displaying 101-125 of 127 results.
This is a story me and my chorus friends(altos)made up..a version from phantom of the opera..but Dynamics styleO.o...journey into the world of the cheeseshirts but beware the Phantom of Dynamics.....(I'm Ashley..I don't know why I was casted as the m
O_O Random fic. I have been writing some depressing stuff latly so heres a funny one. Sorta. At least in my point of view. Me and my friends are stuck in a white room and have to do the test...OF DOOM! o_O No flames.
Two stories made by me and my friend (Midnight_angel)...I am Posedon and my friend is Nepune (inside story)
i love this show so much and i told my story to my sister [Kogas_lil_sis]
read the title...
The government makes a plan to bomb Pluto for no reason, and a young girl hears their plans, is abducted. Now her 'friends' go out in space to follow the spaceship she was abdusted on, and hopefully save her.
Kei (Digital Dreamer's RP chara), Tori, and Koji (My charas) are in Traverse Town for Christmas. Follow the last few days before Christmas in this comody! (Unedited, uncorrected. Sorry about the spacing)
Read this and you to will know how to keep an idiot busy.
It's a fanfic for Genkai's fanfic! ^^ Hope you like it!
Another funny list! You never how insane your school can be...
Just a stupid thing me and my sis thuoght of mustly me. but just read it and tell me what you think. It is not long just about a page or chapter.
Here ar 20 crazy things to do at yer house
Yay! Do you watch/read too much anime/manga?
It is basicly alot of what if questions.
Funny Obvious things you shouldn't do...
While I was at Summer Camp My friend Bianka Told me this joke and the whole cabin laughed at once!
What I would write if I put a letter in a time capsule (if you don't know what a time capsule is...well...look it up lol)
It's a cool story that I made up.........
I freak experement with Trepaz
this is a kind of a funny one hope u like it please comment it thanx!!!!!
this is a kind of a funny joke i guess tell me what u think of it hope u like it!!!!!!
this is a funny one i think read it and tell me what u think!!!!!!
Someone told me this joke so i thought i would share it with u hope u like it.(it is not the best joke!!)
Hope u like this one tell me what u think of it!!
this one is kind of funny u have probley of heard this joke before!!!lol Tell me what u think of it