Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Displaying 26-50 of 127 results.
The story of a myspace bulletin and a pussy little emo kid.
i thought this up this morning and got the urge to post it asap
Yesterday I was assignment to write a story on "A Day in the Life of a Snowflake," for Chemstry to and the is is a quoute by my teacher to, "Laugh and Chuckle like a happy, fat man." Disturbing.

My enjoyment of the assinment is the tone of the story.
Test
this are a couple of short funny storys i made in class.
hope you like them!!!
You've seen what he wouldn't say but now you'll see what he will say!
you've gots to read, it'll make you laugh, and if you don't laugh, well.... i will eat your cookies!!
So yeah, I was having a weird IM convo with CoffeeLad and I was telling her about something that had to do with an evil guy. Then this happened XD No flaming but please comment =D
This is what happens when CoffeeLad and I go crazy XD Dont flame this I know we are crazy XD Once again, these are not our real screennames!
I told this story to my brother when he was four (he's five now) and I liked it so mmuch I had to write it down :D
I came up with this when I was eight. I forgot it for a little while and now it desided to come back.


Read to the melody of "Bad to the Bone."
this is my script from my video production class, its just making fun at horror films.
I accidentally deleted it -_- This is just a random story that makes no real sense that I make when I'm totally bored.
Just a little thing that happened between me and my friends. Violence warning just to be safe! (I betcha can't guess who I am!) I think it's crap, really. I just thought it as funneh, you know. XD I'm a retard......
I'm not sure who first made it but this belomgs to them I suppose. My friend taught it to me during Gym, and I thought it was funny so I'm go share with you all.
Blake tries--fruitlessly--to figure out what goes on in Rayce's head, and fish-boy tries to defeat the mighty Cinnabon without utensils.
Nanao-chan is a real happy-go-lucky girl. She is the eye of the guy’s attention ,all except for one: Konatsu Tashima. It just so happens that Konatsu is Nanao-chan’s long-time crush, and she didn’t look like she was going to stop anytime soon.
this dumb @$$ joke I found on the internet
 hears some jokes my friends gave me at school.
Well it's 20 ways to Prank Your Friend.
Jokes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey this is my project for school lol I did it in 2 hours so NO FLAMMING! and It's just here because my printer won't print it at my house, so when I get to school I am going to print it there
A 'romantic' comedy fan fic for my Friend Nina! Won't she be so glad I posted it for the entire world to read???

(Note: I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS USED.)
this is pretty funny lol enjoy.
this is a story i wrote in grade 6 or 7 and i just found it in my dresser and i read it over and i thought hey why dont i type this on FAC!!!!!!!!!