Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Displaying 26-50 of 148 results.
Foxx and Iteco are friends....but how long will that last? Song-fic....Jun-Jun sux at summeries T3T...ums....>.>....some spoilers for Suki readers...>.<
These are going to be stories of Neku, Anthony''s OC, and his favorite naruto character, Hinata Hyuga.
something i have been working on...for a while now....
very good story
I made this poem from a variation of my Nia Uchiha story. Basically I just put her in the middle of the fight between her two older brothers. This is like her final plea before they start killing eachother.
Basically, My OC's for a Fic that KillAllChavs is doing.
Back in Konoha, trouble is brewing. Flames of strife and prejudice wrack the Kajihana Clan. Will anything rise from the ashes?
I wasn't sure I was even going to write this, but I decided it would probably be best if I did. To any fans of Lee, you might want to read this.
my character- Akira  ----PLEASE READ :p
I'M BACK!!! A Naruto story, of course! Description inside...plz read!!! :D
Akai is now a genin and enjoying life in Konoha. But when a strange attack on his family ends with his sister's abduction, Akai will have to band together with new allies to find her.
It is two months after the events of Flower of Fire and Akai anxiously awaits the results of his graduation exam, and he still has to pass a Jonin's test as well. What can a mysterious scroll sent to him by his old sensei be for?
A collection of profiles for characters who will be included in my series of fanfics. Will be updated often.
A new Chunin Exam final has arrived. Find out what happens to the young son of a merchant family after Hinata recieves an unusual fortune.
My first lil story. Took me a while....
Sasuke and Naruto go on a mission to find two rouge ninja, but when things come down to it, they can't complete their mission.
My OC's story with the Akatsuki Clan and her friends!
 
Sexual Content: Mild
Violence: Mild to Moderate
Story about my Naruto OCs, yeah. No actual writing and stuff so far, but here are the OC's information.
A girl named Ryu finds a book called the "Life Note". It brings anything writen in it to life.
the mad GROUP is a made up group MAD stands for miki anna danny plz comment
What if sasuke and itachi werent the last of uchiha? what if sasuke had 2 twin brothers that ran away 2years before the killing of the uchiha clan? well thats what this story is about
This is wht song to sing to each naruto chararcter okay some have more!
its the christmas special
Naruto and his friends gotta gear up for their sophomore year of high school, but whose this new kid that just moved in next door?
Another 56 story. Hopefully getting more updates than my other stories.

Enjoy.

Real description ish in Chaptah uno.
Naruto and Hinata’s son, Noritada, is now a ninja academy student, along with Sasuke and Sakura’s son, Satchio. Now Noritada and his friends must go through the challenges the generation before went through. Will they make it? Please read!