Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Displaying 76-100 of 148 results.
A STORY OF A NINJA WHO THINKS SHE CAN BECOME HOKAGE SO EASY SHE FOUND OUT SHE WAS WRONG READ TO FIND OUT THE REST
A story of Midori Hayashi and Ryo Kobayashi, 2 ninjas who are best friends.  Follow them throughout missions, training, and the surprises of teen life.
Profiles for an upcoming story! They are the Kids of the Akatsuki!!! DUN DUN DUN!!!
Same characters as Chemicals, chemicals. Same bad guy, too. Another story I had to write for school.
In school we had to make something that would turn people invisible. I used my famous ninja characters, and made this. HA!
(Title: If you leave everything up to your heart) A cute little DaiGaa oneshot, inspired by something I read on FF.net...
Threw back in the past they have no idea what happened but you will soon see,
Tokko Uji is a normal 16 year old high school girl who has a big problem - her life. Her next problem is the great Sasuke Uchiha. More la8ter just read ok? goshnezz! j/k j/k
Years after the last battle between Naruto and Sasuke. The village has moved on. No one would forget the two. New teams have started their quest to become the best ninja. And three of them seem to be taking after the last team 7. more info inside
Tsunade places a kind,clumsy,caring,outgoing, new girl on Teamm 7. SO what happens when she befriends Naruto and Sakura and hates Sasuke? This is 3-5 chapter into to my OC character, Sonya Seaneta.
My character is a mild tempered ninja who is the youngest Anbu Black Op in Konoha history.
Leader has a new mission for the Akatsuki. Find the one with the ring. But what happens when the one with the ring is a girl, that Deidara falls head over heels for?
Tenshi, along with half her sister Rena and her stepmother Sayora, have moved to Konoha. Sparks start flying between Gaara and Tenshi, but she seems to be hiding a secret. What could it be?
alright. the MAIN characters are Amy, Takeshi and Gavin. they hate eachother. Amy is a demon for a 12 year old girl. Gavin is sweet and forced to do everything. and takeshi, is a little....scary.
This is the story about my naruto OC Galine`s life.


Please Read And Comment!
Kioko is the new girl in town, along with Mime and Rain. But what happens when romance takes a turn for the worse and one love triangle after the next starts up. I can tell you one thing, this isn't your average Love story.
*shrugs* plz comment
Sakura and Naruto make a new friend! But who exactly is she?
mABY A 100 CHAPTER STORY IN THE MAKES

ocs im using: Hitachi(my oc) Milli(wolf girl ghost oc) Razor enforcer (wolf girl ghost oc) Phoenix Enforcer (wolf girl ghost oc)Alyssa(sonicdx1995 oc)Amelia Hatake (WindWolf)
This is a story for Sofy-san for three reasons.
 
1) She entered my contest
2) She's gonna be in my story
3) I woulda done it anyway!
Narra is my character & Naruto's older sister.An my friends character Jackera.
this about when i frist ment naruto!^^

When I Ment Naruto © Marisa937
Shanks © Marisa937
theres a ball in the leaf village sasuke doesnt want to be there hes about to leave but the girl he cares about walkes in its not sakura i hate her and he changes his mind song fic one shot sasukexOC
This story is about the life of my OC character...Eva Uchiha...which is also my nickname! Enjoy! XD
There is always a surprise when it comes to the Kohana. Their newest one is Aiko; the girl has a personality all her own, that she hopes noone ever finds out about. Although, those hopes may be shattered when she meets her new housemate, Neji.