Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Displaying 51-75 of 148 results.
bout a little girl named kaili in the naruto shippuden.
Yeah, I had to make this for people to know m'kay?

yeah.

For more edits please go here!
http://s244.photobucket.com/albums/gg1/Gene_R/
This is saka's life story please if you want to be in it give me bios and a picture for a better look at things! thank you MaY SoNy
this is the story of Sukotsu Konohime the outcast and how he finally was accepted join me in his adventuers. for the origin of some later characters check the stories of my friend erandor3. for other characters check the naruto series
If you have some OC shinobi not from the Leaf Village and would like to see them in an alternate storyline, this is the page for you.
Begins as a mission for Squad 8 (Hinata, Kiba, Shino). This story introduces my first two OC's. I hope you enjoy. Comment Please
Here is where I'll be putting my character biographies. I'll add on as they appear in my stories.
The story of Raine, second in command of Team 14 if the Sensei should ever be injured to greatly to lead.
Thanks to Naruto Sasuke, Anna, and Naruto are locked in a classroom. Will anyone come to help them or will they have to servive the night alone with each other? What will they do for entertainment and what secrets will be revealed. OneShot and no lemon.
A cute fic dedicated to my friends and Rent!
 
A small series of tragedies and love stories, each with a Rent song involved!
A story for my Master, kidRaccoon. The last one was a failure, so I'm trying again. If you have any suggestions for a title, please say so.
Here's my Naruto OC for everyone! Hope ya like her.
Meg has a secret that she's been able to keep hidden for 4 years.If anyone finds out about her secret she won't be able to be a ninja anymore.What happens when she becomes a genin and is put on a team with 3 other people.Will they find out her secret?
Should I continue this? Haara and Gaara are twins, they both lust for blood But there is 1 BIG differance between them. Haara can control her blood lust much better then Gaara can Because of this Haara is much friendlier. Can good come from this?
There's a girl in Konoha with Gaara, Temari, and Kankuro for the Chuunin Exams. Her name is Teki. Now 1 question. What's happened between her and Sasuke Uchiha? What happened 5 years ago? What secrets do Teki and Sasuke have that they haven't shared?
My friends and shippings^^

Kionakina-Kaori
Forbidden love tears apart Team Gai...
This is a request for Kouni46892742...yea....
This is a story about SakaxSasuke there friends too so if you want to be in tell me!
Oh just fan made charcters i think of...
mamories forgot come to past and some one Katelynn thought to be dead is really alive.. SasukeXoc
My Naruto fancharacters from the Village Hidden in the Shadows.
=D
This is a request from Nekogal411...Enjoy^^
Yea me was bored and I kinda dreamed it!XD