Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Displaying 26-50 of 94 results.
just some random thing i thought of. it's basically symbolising about depression and stuff... so yeah
Just a little something....
just something I wrote one low day in love .. we all have those days where we wonder ... "will anything lasting become of us or will we go our separate ways .. just leaving our rings in the sand?"
I wrote this thinking of me and my boyfriend. I love him so much.
dis is a story i wroooote! XD plz enjoy!
It was a daily writing exercise to which I had to write a short story of true love. I had to include dialog, make them kiss, and mess with their mind. I didn't so much mess with their minds, but I want to know what you think.
WARNING! The Following Is A Harry/Draco Story! Do NOT Read If You Are Anti-YAOI!

(J.K Rowling's Characters are being portrayed in an anime way, some Japanese phrases are used)

p.s- Aishoote Imasu means 'I Love You'
This story is about a girl, who is the stereotypical Princess, who doesn't really have much going on in her life until she is kidnapped in the night by a rugged thief hoping to get money for a high society hostage.
Hey this is just a little short story. I hope you like it.
A bunch of one shots I made.
A young girl named Alissa is the one girl that no one talks to. She has been called "That one emo girl". But when it comes to her crush she is beyond emo.Can she ever make him hers or well she keep her ways?
She quickly falls in love with her. her happy ending never happens as her so called "Happiness" gets on a plane and leaves rather suddenly. During a storm, she writes this letter to this girl in hope and bittersweet despire.

 
Lyra thought that her life was worthless...
But when a fire burns her school to the ground, she's got to move again.
With Gabriel, her mysterious tutor she goes to the college of Mazaret.
There she will discover that she's not that bad.
Twas,Tis,and Twill be a true story.
well, its about... read it and youll know...
this is my first story in english.. i uploaded it earlier.. but this is a version in better english:P

dwayne a.k.a Seiji-kun
Please read and comment. At least the first chapter. If you do like this story anyway. Dont expect daily upgrades. Because I got other stories to work on.
he see her along for once he thinks it the right time for what he want to do
Yet another love poem about that person...
Okay long story short-college girl is hit on by lead singer&drummer of an upcoming band. lead singer's a jerk with charisma and the drummer's a nice-guy-who-can't-catch-a-break. read and learn. have fun.=)
this is a sadish crapish poem based on a drem i had and no i wasnt the girl. her name was amy, hope you like it.may add more
it an other Midnight Meeting
the top ten things i like in girls! :P
A short story about Love, Lies, and Murderers
This is a story that I have been writing that is based on actual events in my life, in a way. In the story the girl is breaking out of her comfort shell and becoming the person she wants to be. Other people consider her a poser as she makes these changes.