Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Displaying 51-75 of 94 results.
Two young French teenagers fall in love when they find themselves trapped in a school where anything is possible.This story is written in 2 languages(French and English)
This is my romantic fantasy Novella, Autumn Dies. It's about My Character Narsira (NAIR-sigh-ra) and a friend of mine's, known as Gizel, Sapphire, I won't reveal anything more.
please read it
Lilly had a happy life until her 14th birthday when her world was fliped in side out. Can she get out of this stituation with out being hurt for life? Read the story and find out.
There are many spelling and grammer mistakes.
Lol, Random sad story. Spoilers maybe found xD (Like at the end of the story)

...."Where is he..? I feel empty...Lonely..."
there are two little stories about a kisses in the rain
a boy was sitting in his room when he hears someone at his front door
Bobby and Julia's first kiss
Tommy and Amy's first kiss
the sequel to Midnight Meeting. Max want to see Megan again see what happens this time
Well yeah my first ever sonfic...kida crappy i guess i no i didnt stay exactly on topic but yeah i hope u like it...
Ty and Ivy been friends for some time, and Ty wants to thanks Ivy for want she did for him
one night this Max couldn't sleep so he got online and saw he's girlfriend on. after talking to her, he had to see her.
Adam has liked Anna for a while now and Adam is kind of shy. will he get Anna or not.
Umm this is a story of my character with my fantasys involved. Her name is Katame. Will she and her best friend Mark become more then that?
~katara
I like this girl Sidney Price for a while now and my best friend Kate knows about it. She thinks I shouldn't go out with her. I don’t know why she say that.
I'm not sure how to put the this in the right category.

Anyways, this story is all made up by me. It's like a folk tale in away.

hope you guys enjoy the story!! XD
A "what if" story based on what would happen if I would ever be reunited with my ex-girlfriend.
Feeling sad and unwanted after the birth of her younger sister, a ten year old Cassandra finds solace only in her dreams; dreams of a magical realm far from her own. Dreams of a Fae...
I wrote this a week ago, I'm still working on it, but this is the 1st chapter. Hope you like it. I really like this one! It's a little sad, romantic, adveturus, and alot of stuff. neway, I hope you find it interesting.
got the idea for this while I was listening to a band called Mortal Treason, the song title was Best Case Scenario...it's an instrumental intro to the song Worst Case Scenario, listen to them they're very good songs, either way if you listen to the song while reading I think it just sounds better, the CD is called Sunrise Over A Sea Of Blood, which I sort of play upon in the piece. I don't think it's the most well written thing ever but I liked it. Twas for my Writers Craft Class, woot for school!!T_T
Much to Eleanor's dismay, her father get's promoted and they all have to move. She became very cold after that, never smiling and never wanting to do anything with her new friends. Hating everyone and everything that she came across, especially Pietro.
This is my Original Story, i came up with it on my own. If you're wondering, the town they live in is Chico, California. Yup, enjoy. And possibly comment? ^^
lol :) im not really a good poet i dont think, but heres another i got tired of drawing and wanted to try sumthing new :)
a poem of feelings that i have not expressed