Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Displaying 101-122 of 122 results.
Mystery, A story I wrote for english...just wanted to know what you think.
Written for Bray, my kitty friend. He deserved to have a win, seeing as I usually end up eating him. ^-^ I hope you like it Bray. It showes you as kitty and Green Beret, in all your splendor!
Drama about a passenger ferry that goes from newcastle to norway.
This is a little story I did for sixth grade E.P.P. (Extended Projects Program)during the Fantasy unit. That was my favorite unit ever! : ) So originally this was 13 pages long, and it still is.
Testing out some possible story lines.
*French Story* A girl named Victoria discovers in a magic place that she can use his thoughts to save his childhood friend that disappeared some years ago. Through her dreams she will meet other caracters that will lead her to other magic adventures.
All thanks to Tim Burton's 'meloncholy death of Oyster boy' Is the first of a few stories... Will have some art to follow... Hope you like !!
What happens when something happens to Starfire and the titans won't forgive them selves but they meet a strange girl? Read to find out![FINISHED]
Guado has it very hard in his life. He has to do all of these quests. Will they ever stop?
So this is something i have done recently though i need to look over a few errors but don't be picky. Anyway it involves some of my fave characters incase i forget to warn you Antoinette is Toni or Shadow Jester and if anyone likes this i could try a
a woman goes in search of the sites of fairytales (little red riddeng hood ect.)and meets the big bad wolf
The first book in a series about five 7th grade girls with extraordinary powers. First original story, please don't flame!
this is my chapter seiries about a lonley girl and some wolves...
READ!
Read on!
Jarren Tyson awakens on his 15th birthday which known to his parents culture was his "Day of manhood"....
I started this story a while ago. preview it and give me ideas of where it should go and if i should even keep it going!
WARNING: Its really confusing so far...
an adventurous story about a girl who runs away to Fruit Valley! Happy Reading!
Japanese anime short story, 13 year old boy "dreams a magical journey"
goood short story/ music video idea
When a young man named Joshua crashes onto a horse ranch, he gains a companion he would need to go through his voyage to find an ancient tower.
Young frella must protect a young trainer, but also serve the master that is out to kill that trainer.
This is kindof old. I made this in grade seven as an assignment. It's based on Golden Sun, but who really gives a shoot. I got an A.