Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Displaying 76-100 of 122 results.
A vampire girl, wishing to become normal. She meets a man, hoping he can help. Can he?
1862-
Cornelia is just taking one day at a time. What with this so called 'War' going on. She dosn't really pay much mind to it. but how long will that last? Because of this war her cousind are liveing her and her family. Airy is takeing this war very
Cotton hears an odd tale from the bigger sheep...
there's this new girl, and she hides a terrible past. Plenty of twisted paths and lots of blood, but I'm not so good at describing that, so it's not that bad. ENJOY!!!!!
this is the first part of a story called entoi
here you'll find action, adventure, comery, you name it
even sci-fi.
 
This is my story inspired by the final fantasy game as well as some other stuff that i like. I'm still working on it. I write it when i can.
A girl who was taken off the streets and worked in a mansion. how will the baddies act when they find out this girl had special powers and can destroy them all.[/size]
My dog turned into a cat for five minutes
EVIL ANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WROTE THIS BETWEEN 11:PM AND 12:PM BECAUSE I WAS BORED!
I HAVE NOTHING TO DOO!
this is is the story of a sinner that finds his one true love and gives his life for hers
The Tale of a young teenage girl named Jade, who lost her parents to a group of enimies that call themselves "Illusion". Now...she has a rather weird adventure in front of her.
this is the story of a group friends who are there for each other trough tick and thin
When I was younger dad ran away and mom died. Once my older brother, sister, and I ran away from the orphange it just got more confusing. But it was a runaway. Our little secret.
A story I am writing. If people like it I will post more...
this is a dutch storie...

tadaaa hier is ie dan niet goed maar ok, het wordt mijn verhaal voor de kunstbendeXP
A girl named kel has the power to change into any animal and 'immortal' she wants to. She can also heal and speak with animals. But she'll soon learn that its not always the best to have that kind of power.
A story of a fallen angel who's sought out by the Devils, But reunited with a lost love that she doesn't remember from her past.
their paretns are dead.
This is about a man who is abused because of his odd name, and gets revenge.
A leprechaun who has a strange fetish enters a strange world.
This is a random short fiction I wrote randomly for no reason whatsoever.
it originally started as a short story for an Eng1 project, but i just couldnt stop, and after a week or two, i made a thirteen chapter fantasy novel. its stupid, but i hope to publish it someday.

its all on one document, so no other addtions are