Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Displaying 26-50 of 122 results.
Boo810 and I wrote this story together the story is about our adventures through Crystal Plains, FAC, Devils Forest and more!
This story includes Fantasy, mytholigy and OUR OC's!

(Please ignor spelling mistakes)
Many years ago,there was an elegant,mysterious dragon.This dragon could mold any clay,so he made a rare race that appeared every thousand years...And the poster...appears before the next mage is ready.Zayli...the mage...a poster,from a dear friend...
Heres my little multi-chapter halloween story.. i might make it a full series.. but for now.. it is what it is
When the presidents daughter gets kidnapped from her white home, of course she is mortified. But this is no ordinary hostage situation. She is introduced to the largest, most powerful secret organization on the planet. Please read...
A story about a fallen angel named Imoha
im sorry
This was an english assignment for grade 12, some people seemed to like it so I thought I'd upload it and see what the response was here
a story about the struggle of 3 boys
Kingdom of Light
well either this will be a poem or a storey im going to write.... BEGINGING!

comment NOW!!
a new story me and my friend have been working on for a very long time.
Its a short story about two boys preparing for a meteor shower. It was really just a test. Please comment and critique. Much appreciated!
When a hurendous murder occurs, it's up to Katie Tru and her partner Kris Stevens to solve the case before it's to late. Please Read and Review! Comment or suggest. Just don't steal. More Chapters coming!
Here's just a random story about a girl named Tani. Enjoy! Please comment! ^^
This was for a school project and I got an A so I think it should be okay ^^ enjoy it's supposed to be scary but I guess that's my opinion. It kind of gave me the chills now that I read it again but yeah
it is a comedic action-packed story
Basically, Linda Noir is my detective alter ego and Leonie is my real best friend and side kick. You dont get Linda without Leo n vice verca.Vikki makes gadgetsand so far my latest is helping a mystery person called Leon in Rue de Belleville.
An epic adventuer about a family and friends who go for an adventuer only to find that one of theire friends parent have been caputred by the evil wizard Dark, But where is Light?
This is a weird sort of story, IDKY I wrote it, but you either like it or not. Critique welcome. Oh yeah, it's not quite done yet...And I would like to thank my friend Amanda for looking at and editing the Introduction!
"And the earth heaved and sighed in the wake of the storm,
relieved of the burdens mankind had wrought upon it,
yet tentative about the novel species that had begun to swarm its every crevice."
Prologue to an Edge Chronicles fanFic story I am writing.

I'm only 11 so it might not be as good as some other ones but I think it's alright.
Separately, four people are talented artists. But together they become miraculous. They revolutionize a country by merely existing.
this is just a link to my first sim story. you cand comment on it hear if you want.
Sye story. Done for school a while ago.
I forgot to post it here. :3
Endless-Shadow

If anyone has a deviant art profile and u c this it is mine on here under the name KumoriTacchi and on devart under Wrathlor


PLZ COMMENT