Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Displaying 101-125 of 142 results.
This is my mythical story i started it in 2006 god knows when i'll finish it cause i keep going back and editing lol anyhow please comment!...
I have had this dream like, twice and it makes a good story..... I havent seen the ending though cause I keep waking up at the end.....
A girl finds another world unlike our own... And that's all I wanna tell you. ^^
Everybody thinks that the Old Town in the woods outside the city is burned down and abandoned. Matt Reed, in a desperate struggle to escape his own life, learns otherwise. [Future shounen-ai]
I made this up in year 6 but with a few alterations
not finshed
Just a spooky short story I made for creative writing.
A young girl named Ester loses her way in the forest,what trouble will befall her?
will she come out alive??? read and find out!
Morgan was ship off by her aunt and uncle to an all girls school where she finds herself out of place. One day she is invited to join her two roomates on a night on the town.Soon the night of wonders turns into a night of horrors.
This story is a thrilling tale about a girl, after an amazing experience, learns magical powers.[/b]
Ask.
JeJe is a red eyed orange haired tophatter vampire/disclonious.She lost her parents in a war and is now shunned from her society,go thru life and death situations,friends turn against each other(and yosh!this story had luffy nd' sanji nd' nami!)
I'm trying my hand at writing, as I'd love to give life to characters I draw. Here's one of my first tries at a short story. Hope you enjoy it!
I'm not sure how to explain this story really lol I just hope you guys like it ^_^

And please don't try to force me to make the second chapter...
A short Horror/Fantasy story about a girl named Dorothy and her three friends, Mark, Taylor, and Sarah. They enter a library that is so called "Abandoned" late one night to check it out. Together they have to face great dangers.
This just came to me one day.... i have most of the ideas in my head and i know where is going but just haven't put it all into words yet. I hope you like it ....
This is poem I based on another I saw in portuguese, I don't know if their is anything smiliar in English that can be considered a copy, it there is, I will delete mine.
Anyway, this poem is like a fantasy story, but if you look hard, you will notice something interesting about it.
I hope everyone enjoys it.
A tale of love, death, sadness and happinesWhy must love be so frail? Secrets are the death of love. Can Emerald save her love in time?
Or will chaos ensue and steal her love away?
sorry they don't have the prolog option so chapter is my prolog and chapter 2 is one and so on but this story contains sex yuri the devil(lucifer)and blastphemy can't spell that but it may not be for every one
Came out of nowhere - didn't capture exactly what I wanted to say, though. Still like it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is a story that I just sorta wanted to get on paper, tell me what you think!
 
Everything is copyright to me, because saying that for some reason means that it is in fact legally binding.
He has taken something from her and she'll do anything to get back what is hers and ONLY hers.
is story is about a girl who is sucked into a whole new world and finds out the everything she already knows is a lie. Or just doesn't belong their.
A girl is lost in the woods and meets a silver wolf. They help each other fulfill the loneliness in each others' lives. (Dedicated to my friend Gin Ookami) Sorry I'm not good at descriptions!
Prolouge
It had been a regular day and Anne had just returned from her nursing job. That day she had, had some very unusual patients. All of the patients were just getting paler and paler, not only that but they were loosing blood rapidly and she could