Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Displaying 26-50 of 142 results.
just read it lol

if u like this story, please visit this site!!! ^_^ http://www.freewebs.com/squigpuss
this one's a bit weird. but i like how the first chapter came out ^_^ there isnt really any way to describe this one... sry ^^;

if u like this story, please visit this site!!! ^_^ http://www.freewebs.com/squigpuss
this one is about a princess. but dont just turn away that easily. i am proud of this idea and i hope this story will turn out very well.

if u like this story, please visit this site!!! ^_^ http://www.freewebs.com/squigpuss
Making it up as I go along, excuse me if it's crap.
I honestly do not know where to put these chapters in my novel but I'll find a place some day XD This is another excerpt.
An excerpt from my novel Angel Tears. I wrote this two days ago and I swear every time I write, something from it actually happens... It's almost creepy O.o
this is a remake of Breaking Spells ~

I've decided to finally make a little section for my short stories, so here it is; a collection of shorts that are lurking in the far reaches of my mind. Descriptions etc, will go at the top of each submission. Enjoy.
My short story that I made for my English II accelerated class
In a world where how magically educated you are is everything, nothing's better than graduating from Academy Hex. For two student teams, there’s only one test left to achieve that. The problem is, that test is surviving in the human world!
Umm... cant say much... it's about a forest being chopped down...please check it out and leave lots of comments!
longer chapters, but not so many. Enjoy and please tell me if there is anything I can work on!
Princess Kel's father has announced that a jousting tournament will be held for her hand in marriage. A few days later eight princes arrive in the kingdom. Who will win? Read to find out.
Someone is out to inhume every member of staff in Neon Junction, but, naturally, nothing really goes according to plan.

Everything (c) me (Amy)
Two little girls - Laine and Blair.
Born on differennt days, in different years.

Identical twins. One evil, one good.
14 humans, a monster, and four gallant kids that has just sealed their fate. Please read and reveiw!!!
With everyone she loves gone in a fire, Amile decides to get revenge on the one who started it - The King.
Accompanied by Brach, one of the few other survivors, Amile sets out on a journey - of danger, mystique - and a very real possibility of love.
Original story of mine with original characters that i created. Wrote this story a few years back so it may not be that great. Not finished writing the story since i forgot about it until i decided to share it with everyone on FAC :P.
A story written from Shade's point of view.
His on/off girlfriend Ann is kidnapped during the chaos after a race and is held at ransom.

Everything (c) me (Amy)
this is my first rough draft of my story Nyte's tale but part one of a trilogy
just a magic story
My dreams are Really weird. lmao but I love sharing them with people. haha ^^ Enjoy
This story is about a girl who keeps having dreams of a girl her age but in the 17th century which she later finds out is not just a dream. She also encounters many supernatural beings and huge problems she must face.
A small story/book I'm writing in my spare time.
In a world where animals speak and act like humans, a cat named Blaze is the heir to the leader of his home. However, a dark threat is lurking, and Blaze will have to master the ways of his father's mysterous sword if they are to survive.