Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/bakura

Displaying 1-23 of 23 results.
I tried writing a song, it's my best try yet. c:
It's supposed to be about how Ryou Bakura (from Yu-Gi-Oh!) feels after his yami is killed, but you can read it without any familarity with the Yu-Gi-Oh! series (I think).
Yugi's grandpa passed away, will the return of an old relative make things better, or for the worse?
PASTRYSHIPPING IS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!! MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ahem, sorry. I had WAY too much sugar tonight, so I'm coming out with a fanfic dedicated to one of my favorite pairings, Bakura and Pie. All hail it.
The Yugioh gang has decided to get you ready for the scariest holiday ever HALLOWEEN.
Alekazem and Selina (mine and ladychoas's OCs) look through Marik's, Bakura's, Ryo's, Maik's, and Yami's diary entries...
Despite his better judgment Seto Kaiba becomes jelous when Jounouchi Katsuya begins dateing annother classmate Ryo Bakura. Bakura unfortunatly seems to be on the receving end of some terrible luck, are the two conneted or is Jou just paranoid?
(Friendship) Ryou and Bakura have an argument, Bakura leaves and Ryou goes to find him.
(Humor) When Ryou borrows something he always gives it back, Bakura doesn't.
(Humor) Seto, Yugi, Yami, Ryou, Bakura, Malik and Marik are trapped in the back of a Kaiba Corp truck transporting Duel Disks. Weirdness and insanity await.
While at schoo lI got bored and wrote a story it turned out weird, sorry yaoi haters or bakura and marik lovers now they have eachother.
A poem in Ryou's POV about how Bakura abuses him.
Deni, my friend, and I wrote this together. It's a story on how Bakura (Yami) likes a pie and marries it and...yeah. It's stupid and random and funny. I think you'll like it
Um, this is seriously random, and bad... I wrote this a while ago.. And just found it. May update if people actually like it. Basically, one day, everyone wakes up 9 years younger and with very different personalities... Its weird...
its a suprise
Its Mokuba Kaiba's birthday. And he's inviting Yugi, Yami, Anzu, Joey, Ryou, Bakura, Marik, and of course, his big brother Seto to a 1 week party! Weird randomness, strange events, and Balamory...
Bakura has some weird dream that makes him choose to live life misrible or happy. He keeps on having these dreams and then some one comes along and tries to hurt his family and friends. Can he save them?
This is a Bakura story, and as in my YYH one, you're in it, but I control you!Mwa ha ha ha!I hope you enjoy it!
Seto Kaiba was always against believing he played any part in ancient egypt. Now, sombody is about to refresh his memory and bring out a side of him that has been locked away since childhood.
(with Yugi, Bakura, Marik, Joey, etc.)
you know i am german so i translated it. i am not as good at translation as i want to be, so i would be grateful if you tell me my mistakes or how i could formulate it better. it's a one shot and tells about ryou, his sister and how he got the ring
A Bakura/Ryou pairing story, flames unwelcome, constructive criticism welcome, comments welcome. This is my second story, so be truthful when you comment.
okay its Christmas eve and everyone is travelling to kaibas’ winter lodge for the holiday. It suppose to be humour ^^
Mariam , Bakura, Ryou and malik are all in a taxi making there way down.
( i no its not crimbo and its like anuva 6 months till cr
Forgive me, I got bored in school... It's mostly Yu-Gi-Oh, but has some of my own characters in it too (like Lily the know it all Lady of Faith psycologist and her hyperactive Change of Heart assistant, Mia).
It's a poem from Ryou's point of veiw.