Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/dbz

Displaying 1-9 of 9 results.
Its Pan’s final year of high school, yet her mind is wandering far away from her work.Her childish feelings for Trunks have metamorphosed into full fledged love. She soon discovers that loves not as wonderful as its said to be. Will he ever like her?
My first fan-fic. Hope you enjoy it.
This is a profile for my, most possibly strongest, character. His name is RogaN. Please enjoy.
A DragonBall Z: Budokai, Poke'mon, and Digimon Crossover Story.

Ash and May were on their way to Pallet Town to Meet Ash's mom after another 2 years on the road and meet a young Blue-haired Kitsune-Girl named Ame Star Sakura-Syphon. They all tag-along to go to Pallet Town but are Thrown into a Vortex; Kari and T.K. have been dating for two months now and are in the park with Gatomon and Patamon but meet up with a Pink-haired digi-destined named Neo Saikou Niju with a very unusual Biyomon. They all begin talking and are hurled into the same Vortex; Saiyan is training with his Daughter Ame (My OC, after the buu saga, before the last few episodes of DBZ, Ame is the same age as Goten) and the two sense something strange; Cooler and Kid Buu have been revived! They now want to destroy the universe.

What will come of Ash, May, Ame, Kari, T.K., Neo, Their digimon, and the Z-Fighters? Read to Find out!
This is a story I'm actually writing for a contest on SZF,I just thought I'd post it here as well.
The story is based off the Song,"Sweetest Goodbye" by Maroon 5.It includes Androids 17 and 18,a fancharacter of mine named Sandra,and anyone else I sh
vegeta poem