Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/fma

Displaying 1-19 of 19 results.
When the Elrics are brought to a nervous-racked town, their mission goes wrong and they spot a girl hurriedly attempting to leave the crowd. What is she doing, and why does she seem to pop up every time they get into serious trouble?
Awhile back during the fma on tv craze I had messed with the lyrics to "Bowling for Soup"s song 'Girl all the Bad guys want'
...dont know why the hell it took me so long to post thisXP but here it is^^
^_^
Honestly, it started being a DanaXGreed story, but the pairing changed to Roy. This is an intercept, not the actual story, as the beginning of the story really really sucks. (I'll add the story if someone actually likes it)
Her name is Ellin Hime and she's the youngest state alchemist. Being the bold girl that she is; she just walks into Colonel Mustang's office only to see someone that she thought was dead standing there. Who is this person and does he remember her?
The new Greed has a very STUPID question... but we'd all like to know the answer to it, right? AND ENVY AS A KITTY!
Songfic using Low Man's Lyric By Metallica. Roy's depressed and doesnt think he has a reason to live. RoyEd
Edward and Alphonse go tho college allong with the onther characters from FMA what will happen?
Warning!
Content HOTNESS!!!!!

Elricest!! [Ed x Al]
This is basically just a POV poem from Alphonse's point of view. Let me know what you think.
erm, something i did when i was bored, a series of questions regarding Science and Alchemy. quiz yourself! its fun...i think....
Vampires, Demons, a 3rd world, When Heisan Al and ed get thrown in to a demon infested world what new threats will they face. Eventually AlXALXOC rated for violence lang and sexual themes in l8r chapers AU/AR,Bi,F/M/M,Lime,OC,WIP
THIS IS YAOI! royed. please comment, its my first one on fma, and i wanna know how i did.
This is a story my friend and I are writing.
A love story about a girl named Kimera meeting Ed. Everyday fanfic X3
This is my first attempt at a story for FMA, and I've only seen 6 episodes, but oh well. I hope you like this, I got the idea from me and my friend's rpg on msn lol ~Amanda~
The random-ness of the seven sins from Fullmetal Alchemist...
Off the top of meh head...
I have no idea why me and my bro made this retarded guide...O_______o