Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/gir

Displaying 1-22 of 22 results.
Okay, here it is!! To me, this is ROTFLLMAOLOL. Its what happens when Zim gets tricked into buying farm animals and decides to be a farmer. Personally, the best part is when he explains to Dib how to milk them.

It's epic.
It's about how gir and gin meet
A short story with original and own characters.
Zim discovers the potential power of the mass production line that is toothpaste. And Dib fails to grasp the beauty of this.
this story is about a she-irken named Kir, her she-irken friend Bri, their sirs, and Zim,gir,tak.gaz, and sadly dib.
it's been three years since ari has seen zim and the gang. why is that?
when your leaders send you to earth because you're short, would YOU know it lead to misguided love?
Zim and Zin are fighting agenst the Resisty in hope the irkans will defeat them once and for all! But the Resisty gots a plan to capture Zin and heart brake Zim by Killing her! Will Zim ever be the same? Will the Resisty's plan be a succsess?!
Zim has finally had enough of gir but while trying to set him straight something goes wrong.. please ignore spelling mistakes
I DON'T OWN INVADER ZIM
Zim needs a date for the dance and asks Mandy. But Billy wants to take her out! And the villain is...Cupid? PLEASE R&R NO FLAMES! Thank you.
Re-did from also FF.net. Grim makes a portal to Zim's world, as Billy gets into it...choas starts! Will be a squeal. R&R AND NO FLAMES!!! Shouldn't be long.
Zim gets a new partner named Zin, but mean while the old tallest Diela is tying to awake a monster that sucks all life named Destroylurk. Can Zim stop the monster, or will the univerce be in Dielas hands Forever!
Dib orders an alien device that will hopefully destroy Zim, but he wasn't counting on Gir swallowing it, So what happens if Gir is feeling sick all of a sudden and
whats up with these Side effects
Zim in his case, is having a big brother day and he wants to appear normal so who does it bring.... Gir
It's a song fic!Zim sings with Gir,Mya,and Gia about love
Gir's at the home base and get bored and starts singing about bacon(ya know the usual) I did this after watching the commercial for high school musical( I did not see the movie) well I hope you like it
also sing song to the song What I've been looking fo
After reading Alice in Wonderland Dib falls asleep and wakes up IN Wonderland!A lot of Characters from IZ turned into Alice chars.Enjoy!(No Dib does not wear a dress)
What goes on in GIR's little head when he is asleep? This small songfic answers all your questions.
What will happen when a new (revenge-crazy) girl comes to Zim's Skool? Will Dib convince her that Zim's an alien? What will happen to the kids that annoy her? And what happens when Zim has a new plan involving her? Read and find out! UPDATED-2/4/06
A little girl developes a crush on Zim. What will happen? Read to find out!
(Rated PG for mild violence)
Raven and I are going out to eat. Only Chaos could follow. MUHAHA!