Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/hedgehog

Displaying 26-38 of 38 results.
Shadow meets his master the hedgehog who taught him all his chaos moves.
a descripition of my hedgehogs, and my friends hedgehog. i made the drawing of all of them.
This story tells about the life of Flame and Flare the fire Hedgehogs.
This is a story of my two fancharacters Kyatoriina and Jasutin and how they get involved with Sonic The hedgehog. Enjoy!
In love everything's fair. Even fatal desicions. Characters are from the SatAM Sonic verse. In between episodes.
"Future Robotnik" This was inspired by DCAarmus's description of the SatAM Robotnik in one of the scripts for his flash series "SatAM-Season0" The drawing is but a sketch.
When this came to my mind so did a little story...

Consider this a small f
This is a Dream-fanfic (The entire event was experienced in a dream with little alterations) and is completely around the SEGA character Dr. Ivo Robotnik (Eggman). It has only altered slightly to improve the reading experience. It's been a long time
This story is about my fan character, Soneec and Charmy (but mostly Charmy) adventure. it is suppose to be very funny! LOL! Well I hope you like it! Oh yea! Shiloh helped with the typing and improving just by 1% but Shiloh did mostly typing!
O.k this is my first story. If you like Julie-su and Sally you should not read.
Stuff for my Sonic characters.
Crystal's and Ying-Yang's journey to kistune island the place their parent kicked them out of because they were "different". This story will unfold in later chapters.
A depressing, normal hedgehog names Lightning (I took his name...mwee) is writing in a diary. Everything that happens to him goes in here...And it's his only chance to understand his own life.