Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/hedgehog

Displaying 1-25 of 38 results.
A series of one-shot stories set in the GeneX universe. Featuring episodes centered around various characters, rather than following any particular hero.
Shadow returns home from a G.U.N. mission to find his lover cheating on him with another hedgehog. The hedgehog is resistant to the bat, but shadow's wrath unleashed... untill he hears the hedgehog confess his (hidden) feelings
This is a story based on an RP I did with a friend of mine, she had a Sonic fan-character and I had an original character. But I added an actual plot, so this technically a fan-fiction.
Tails finally realizes he has a secret no one should find out. or at least should. How well can he hide the secret? or will it spill out? Update I changed it to where this is a version of the games. So they have no sh!t who Cosmo is
A oneshot I did for a contest run by ChaosEmeraldBlue on DA.
Sonicstar, leader of SonicClan must now claim a new deputy after the disappearance of his former deputy, Twotail.
A Sonic/Warriors crossover oneshot.
Might make a full fic someday!
My most popular fanfic from DA. A Sonic and the Black Knight fanstory with lots of my friends characters thrown in!
When Tails is kidnapped who is to save him other than...Amy? But will Amy's heroics cost her and Sonic's life?
There are both good and Bad times in everyones life. To hide either is to conceal the whole truth; this is wrong. This tale is to show that these aforementioned situations will never last.
Yours Sincerely,
The Scribe.
It's about how Sonic is faced with the desicion to send MElissa back to the reality world, or to let her stay.SOnic just wants to do what is best for her...but he's broken from the heart-wrenching desicion..
This is a poem about WereSonic...^_^
I'm sorry that it's not dramatically written, but it's a script for some thing I'm doing on Youtube. You guys get to see it first!
There's a new girl in town and she fights hard, as Shadow is about to find out...

Very crazy!! Lol I laugh eveytime I read it! XD
Mewtwo takes over the world, the 7 chaos emeralds are missing. Will Sonic, Bloom (Winx) and friends be able to retrive the missing pieces of the 7 chaos emeralds?.
A short poem about Shadow, who he is and what he does. if you like this then maybe you should check out my other poem I Am Sonic.
What would happen if you didn't know your father or you mother and your grandparents are supposedly dead? This is the story of Alaphonse and Noel, grandchildren of the two most dangerous beings on earth, and Tidus, Alaphonse's demon half-brother.
This is a shortish poem i wrote about Sonic and what he does! :) i hope you likey!


I add oc's if u ask! no sonic charactor X ur charactor sorry! I will take (oc)X(oc)
The bio, abilities, and history of Sol the hedgehog.
Welcome to the year 2109. With the legendary Black and Blue Hedgehogs long gone, the stories of six young hedgehogs with mysterious ancestors will unfold.
This is just two skits that were favorites of mine when I'm in Boy Scouts. Now that I'm an Eagle and learned a lot there, I still look back on the good times.
mi first story hope you like it if u want to be in the story let me know on mi profile page
Sonic and his friends are on vacations...
What will happen to them? No one knows but me...
Wahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!(Evil laugh)
Ejem... Well, enjoy!
Fast-Forward 25 years. Dictorial King and a masochistic queen. The original group of Freedom Fighers are still around, but now their kids take the more active rolls, trying to save Mobius from the clutches of the Evil king. 'Takin "Future" fan chars
A dark version of the freedom fighter days. contains mild language and mildly risque scenes
first damn story, tell me what ya think, tis goin on FF.net soon tho,