Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/hiei

Displaying 26-45 of 45 results.
Humans are becoming demons, Yusuke is flashing in and out of worlds, and all of the leaders of the realms are missing, and finally Hiei returns.
Hiei ponders over this thing humans love so much and so he searches for answers.
Kurama's thoughts on the death of a close friend. (non-yaoi)
What happens when a stupid ulgy girl enters into a demons home read and find out by the way the story is based on goldielocks and the three bears
Hiei shows up at Yusuke's apartment badly injured. Now Yusuke need to keep the fire demon alive.
A hilarious fake chatroom featuring characters from YuYu Hakusho!
The story of how Hiei and Shiei (orignal character) meet and fall in love. Also the story of how Shiei orginally an enemy of the gang now fights along side them!
A coversation\RP with Hiei and Kurama
This is how you will act if you are in love with Hiei!
{One-shot songfic to Clay Aiken's "This is the Night"} What if Hiei had been the one to rescue Yukina? Would this be the night for him? {Brother-sister fic}{PG. Angst/Spiritual.}
The 1st Meikai war (by a b-chan) is, at this point, an unfinished, 17 chapter story. However, u dont need to read it to understand this one. story about youko, hiei, & Youko's god, Inari.
think of tony the tiger mix's with yu yu hakusho (VERY DUMB)
Well, I had fun on a parody of Hiei, so. . . here's a serious Hiei fic! FICAGE! Anyway, it's very. . . strange o.O There are slight suicide references, so BE WARNED!
a little fan ficcy i have had playing in my mind for over 3 years...so yeah i thought i would give it a go.
i am depressed
Ok...do not hate me for this..think of it as, he'll like you more..just read.
The title says it all. Hiei is with the guts and they are tlking about Mothers day. Hiei runs off, and............

And your gonna have to read to find out what happens! n_n
This is a cute little one shot song fic that I created and wanted to share. It is about Kurama telling Hiei that he is in love with him. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I hope you like.
yep a Poem about Hiei MY BELOVED