Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/hogwarts

Displaying 1-11 of 11 results.
Another Harry Potter World story. This one is theme when the characters read the books about themselves through Andromeda's p.o.v.
This is A Hogwarts Story from the very beginning, from year 1, with Cyrus and Kit, back in the marauder era. This is all from Cyrus' POV. Here's how it all began.
A Very ooc Voldemort and his death eaters devises a plan to go back to Hogwarts to get at Harry Potter. SUGER RELATED!
Silke and her brother Faramir are going to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. What happens? Find out! Note that this is my first fic...
(Possible spoilers)
Aye, what an interesting crossover!! Read and tell me what you think! I've got some fan art up, feel free to browse my art.

WWOOO I got some comments!! I love you all!!! I'm so releived.. I thought it sucked, that's why no one was commenting.

If there are any pictures you want me to draw from this, just say the word and I'll do what I can. Cudos!
this story is about Hermione's little sister, Heather, going to Hogwarts for the first year.
This is a story about my original character, Kit Johnson. Her and Ivygreane's character, Cyrus Riddle, embark on adventure's through romance and dangers in Hogwarts.
This is a SURPRISE! hah, you'll have to read it. It involves Draco Malfoy, cause he's my hottie ;)
Me and my friends get to go to Hogwarts for Harry and the gang's third year, will we survive, or conquer the school, read to find out.
For those who look at Soinks_girl's art this is the rp story she was talking about. I hope ya'll really enjoy cuz i think this is ADORABLE!
It's about Hogwarts Past when the Marauders ruled the school! It's about April White and her adventures with Lily and there friend Willow to try to survive with them and the threat of Voldemort.