Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/katara

Displaying 1-9 of 9 results.
Sidestory about what could have happened between Katara and Zuko after she defeated Azula and before he met Mai again. It could be also called "The Death of Zutara".
Katara visits Zuko at his palace a few months after his coronation to see how he is. They have fun during the visit, but they are soon confused in their hearts; unsure of what they really want.
A letter from Katara to Aang, as she tells him how she feels.
well i id this when my mama took me to the geneollagy library. look familiar....
this is my first fanfic, its about all the main characters, its after they have just left the north pole. hope you like it, please comment
Okays, I know I spelled Yue wrong.XDD

And Im not sure if Ti and La are (c) of ME,or of Nickelodeon.I know!

FISH Ti/La (c) Nickelodeon

PEOPLES Ti/La (c) Zippeh. There.:3

Anyways,The four are wandering through a dense jungle.They happen upon two girls. But,one is a Water Bender,and the Other is a Fire Bender.And they get along! But what about them makes Aang start to think that not all is as they seem...?
A sweet story of chance meeting between Zuko and Katara.
They land on an island thinking there free from Zuko and the fire nation when Soka becomes smart and Katara well i guess becomes captured
UPDATED 2/28/07 Added 14
For full Summery see chapter titled summery.
Aang needs a firebending teacher before time runs out. Zuko still wants to capture him. But what happens when he meets an old friend of Uncle Iroh’s and learns . . .