Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/kenshin

Displaying 1-13 of 13 results.
My take on Kenshin and Hiko's first week as apprentice and master. Covers the events in Tsuiokuhen and manga volume 12.
the story is call 21 frist century knehsin.this is a story when kenshin is 19 and kaoru is 18. i wrote this story to see what would happen is kenshin and kaoru meet different and kaoru would be if she helped kenshin 6 years ago.
When the weather unexpectedly changes for the worst and it is linked to the mysterious collapse of Kenshin's master, can Kenshin and his allies find out what is going on before it's too late?
this are de profiles of my characters then ill put some more
1868. Kenshin has just begun his wandering, and stops a moment to join a child in play. My second 100 word story. I don't know what came over me, but please read and review!
Set during episode one of the anime. Kaoru takes a moment to wonder where a simple rurouni would get such a brutal scar. Please read and review!
*New* I've been wanting to write this up so bad! Lupin/Kenshin crossover!
This is linked to the The Third Epic. After the battle with Kahn, Kenshin and his friends experience a new peace. That is until...
The Gaurdian duo known as Katana and Hiei have a challenge to face? Did the two finally meet their match when the red-headed Kenshin appeared on the scene in the middle of a demon fight? I know this has Hiei in it, but the main man in this entire thi
This is the result of a class assignment. We were reading The Canterbury Tales and were assigned to write a prologue resembling it's prologue. See if you can guess who the characters are.
A poem on Kensin and his nightmares.
How To Open Up A Bottle Of Corked Sake
Or
How The Kenshin-gumi Would!
This is one of my many fics i started and havent finished if any1 likes it ill continue to write it. If i can I'll put my pics that go with the story on. hope some1 enjoys this... comment plz!