Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/luigi

Displaying 1-11 of 11 results.
Mario wakes up in an unfamiliar place, with unfamiliar people.
A special episode of Sonic GeneX-The Series acknowledging Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games. Features no actual Olympics.

Due to events in Sonic GeneX, Sonic is being hunted by GUN, and needs to sneak out of the country to get to the Olympics in Rio. While he heads through the Mushroom Kingdom to meet Team Mario, Mario & Luigi journey through Green Hill Zone in search of Sonic.

How do these heroes fare in each others' worlds? Let's find out...
This is a day in the life of Sonic, from when he wakes up to when he goes to sleep. feedback would be very nice and constructive criticism is very welcome. don''''t hesitate to comment on my work!
Everything is fine. Until Danny, and his friends go the the market. Strange things begin happening in all different worlds. What will happen to the worlds, and the people that live there?
When the Mario Bros' friends start to disappear, what can our heroes do to get them back? Progress on hiatus; story started when I was 14.
When Yoshi has a mysterious disease, the only doctors that can cure him are in the BeanBean kingdom. Adventures explode from there! Written when I was 14. :D
This is a really great story that will make you laugh. Just a random story.
my 19 story on fan art well it another luigi story not as good as luigi mansion 2 but it one of my best story
Here's a cute Luigi story chapter dat i made when i waz bored.....plz enjoy there will be more later....^-^
This is a funny story about Mario needing to catch up with modern society. Believe me. You're going to laugh your butt off at this one.
This is what happens when Luigi goes on his own Super Mario 64 adventure! ^^