Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/may

Displaying 1-10 of 10 results.
Team Dim Sun has return, with a new leader Pokemon Ranger Kate was called to stop them again, without the help of her teammate Kellyn. Will Kate be able to stop the newly reformed Team Dim Sun with her new friends? Or will Team Dim Sun finally wins? But  there is something lurking behind them, something which is a much higher threat than Team Dim Sun. Who and what is it?
​This fan fiction started of a story for my English at school, and the protagonist init was to represent Dante out of Devil May Cry. But In this I’m re-writing this story here for fun! V
Don't know if I'll continue 
 
Meet Markus, the newest of the Demon hunters
Just another Big Cheese X Polly story

and a made up alternate afterwards

to the big comet fiasco^^
just another cute funny random Big Cheese X Polly fic
Hi this is my fanfic, 'Hardly Harley!'. I've already posted this in fanfiction.net but I decided to post it here as well.
This is a story about a Angel named May and her friends! There's a Demon after her and he doesn't care who he kills, as long as he gets her! Read to find out more.
The first episode in my "H.T.W.N.A series"
I desided to choose Devil May Cry first because the charaters act so serious, its just nice to see them relaxed. Please Enjoy!
((By the way: I don’t own Devil May Cry. It all belongs to Capcom.))
After stealing the Rose Orb, Brendan finds himself in quite a situation. Now he must save himself and his friends from Team Aqua. Who are they? and why exactly do they want this Orb?
May, a traveling theif-kougra girl stumbles upon The Haunted Woods and goes to Edna's Tower, to steal valuble items. What trouble is she getting herself into?!