Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/remus

Displaying 1-10 of 10 results.
Tonks has a nightmare... and Remus a problem in his bed...
Why is Remus allowed to call Tonks by her first name?
One day in the life of Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks which will change them forever…
A very interesting and helpfull articel in the Daily Prophet...
Laughter’s in the air, you can see the fireworks. The Dark Lord has fallen! But among all these celebrating people there’s a woman, slowly walking towards a fresh grave, letting her fingers gently touch the name written on it: Remus John Lupin.
How to make Snape Angry/confused/whatever! XD

If you have any, be sure to tell me! Make sure they aren't already there though. =P
Shameless Remus/Tonks fluff!
Does this happen to be another Marauder fanfic? Yes. Another, how the Marauders first met fanfic? Yes. Does it follow the same routine? No. What happens when a young Remus meets Andromeda Black?
COMPLETE one-shot“Remus I’m going to kill you!” Remus heard the high angry screech of Nymphadora Tonks and decided that maybe it was best for him to leave the comfort of his favorite chair at Grimmauld, and run.~After 7th book~
A novel I'm writing about Sirius Black and his fellow animagi when they were in Hogwarts in their fouth year. It's not anywhere near done but have fun with what I have typed out so far.